한국 기업 환경에 맞춘 워크플로우, 인사, 근무, 회계, 비용 기능이 포함된 기업정보시스템입니다.
A Cloud-Based Integrated Communication Solution
At NAVER, we have been focused on providing UIs for the user’s convenience. Now, we have linked LINE WORKS to human resources, attendance and leave, accounting, expenses, and workflow systems to assist in providing smooth and effective communication among employees.
- Fast and Easy Work Process With NAVER's Know-How
- Built with Naver's long experience of creating an easy-to-use service, users and administrators can enjoy great convenience with user-centered processes and UI. You can share attendance through workflow and effortlessly create a statement for an expense settlement. All functions of the PC web service are available through mobile app, so you can conduct your work effectively without the limitations of time or space. Our services contain the business know-how of Naver gained from global collaborations.
- Easier Expense Management with Corporate Card Integration
- WORKPLACE helps you make payments easily by automatically importing the corporate card transactions of major credit card companies in Korea. It also helps to naturally accomplish transparent expense management by sharing the expense handling process with internal and external participants. You can allocate the annual budget for strategic management and set audit rules to self-check before making an expense report and ultimately reduce the expense handling time. Leave the small expense-related work to WORKPLACE, so the administrator can focus on making the expense-related decisions.
- Work with high accuracy based on the clock in/out
- Simply clock in and out with a click from mobile or PC without the need to adopt a separate attendance system. The administrator can manage the work hours that follow the Labor Standards Act. Apply to all employee types, including full-time workers, contract workers, shift workers, telecommuters, or field workers. Any overtime and night pay is implemented on a secure workflow so that it must be ordered and approved of.
- Link with the LINE WORKS Groupware for a Powerful Collaboration Tool
- You can use the WORKPLACE by combining with LINE WORKS, a provider of NAVER Mail, Calendar, and Drive services for enterprises. It supports convenient use by linking to organizational and HR information and fast handling of business processes via email consent and messenger consent (scheduled services). Try using groupware and the enterprise information system used by NAVER and LINE employees at a reasonable cost.
Recommended for users preparing for bigger businesses with the following concerns:
- I'm worried about introducing a complicated enterprise information system package.
- I am starting a business, but want a simple, yet efficient management process.
- I am not comfortable with the enormous system establishment and operating costs.
- Need transparent company management through a prompt and systematic expense management system
Easy workflow to support fast decision-making and seamless sharing
Easily fill out information on time off, use of expenses, and fill out various business templates used by the company on different devices to proceed with decision-making. You can carry out all processes required for decision making such as agreement, rejection, or appointment of delegation after sending email and mobile notifications to the corresponding personnel. The completed document can be shared with the entire company or individual employees depending on the company policy so that easy communication is possible via leaving comments. The result of WORKFLOW is automatically connected to HR, accounting and the expense management system to guarantee the continuity of work. It is also safely stored in an independent data center which is also used to store the data records of NAVER and LINE. (Default storage capacity: 1 GB per person, 512 GB of public capacity, additional capacity is possible upon request)
Transparent and Organized Expense Management by Linking with your Corporate Card
You can manage business expenses transparently and effectively. You can handle expenses quickly and easily by scrapping corporate card transactions. Once the details are completed with Workflow, a statement is automatically created in account management. Expense settlements are transferred into the corresponding account and the flow of money is managed with just a few clicks. The expense regulations that could have been missed by the user are checked for expense settlement application by checking usage during holidays or checking the payment method (corporate card/personal card/cash) within the set limit of the budget. Most of all, a limit for one person can be set, if an external person is included, to encourage compliance with the Improper Solicitation and Graft Act.
Efficient HR Management
An organizational chart, member management, rank/job position management, and job appointment features are provided. A flexible setting for annual leave calculation criteria, congratulation and condolence funds, and business trip allowances is possible to allow HR management according to company regulations. Absence management is easy using the absence schedule and is also linked with annual leaves, including calculation of wages. If combined with LINE WORKS, internal communication within the company becomes faster via email and messengers that use contacts linked to the organization chart.
Real-Time Flow and Handling of Funds at a Glance
We provide a web-based accounting service with UIs that are designed specifically for accounting. You can identify the flow of funds at a glance from an intuitive dashboard, which is there to aid your understanding. Management of receipts, claims/obligations, settlements, funds, and reports are provided and the information from receipts is utilized for tax accounting.
Global Business Support, including Multiple Languages, Time Zones, and Exchange Rate Information
We have incorporated the know-how of NAVER and LINE employees who are on the front line of global business. Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese (simplified or traditional) are supported by default. We support the time zone feature and reflect the user's time zone on WORKFLOW documents to assist with global communication. Also, official currency exchange rates are reflected through the exchange rate API from NAVER and can be utilized for accounting duties.
One-click clock in or out and optimized features for attendance and leave management
Since July 2018, a 52-hour workweek system is sequentially enforced on companies according to the company scale. WORKPLACE enables delicate time management to comply with the amended Labor Standards Act, allowing for an easy check in and out feature regardless of the business type, scale or working method, and automatic check on the labor compliance requirements so it does not have to be checked manually by a manager. WORKPLACE identifies the location check in and out, and manages late arrivals, early departures, and compliance to mandatory work to drastically reduce the cost of attendance management. Also it is based on a solid workflow to manage time off, annual leave, and work hours with high accuracy. The refined attendance information can be connected with payroll management to provide accurate information on overtime and night pay.
- You can select to use workflow, human resources, and accounting systems for enterprises for a service that is combined with groupware.
- Monthly rate and discounted annual rate services are provided.
- You can purchase additional capacity anytime.
- The public capacity of WORKPLACE is the capacity of shared documents and the public capacity of LINE WORKS is the capacity of using the messenger, Home, and drive.
- You can experience a 1 month trial version, free of charge.
- The card registered for linkage can be used free of charge on the registered month.
|Type||Description||Public Capacity||Annual Plan||Monthly Plan|
|WORKPLACE||A basic service that provides a workflow that can be shared easily, a workflow based human resources, attendance and leave, expenses, and accounting service.||512GB/1GB provided per person||3,000 KRW / month||4,000 KRW / month|
|WORKPLACE Collabo||A service that links LINE WORKS to WORKPLACE to provide an integrated service of enterprise information management and communication.||WORKPLACE 512GB/1GB per person,
LINE WORKS 1TB/1GB per person
|8,000 KRW / month||9,000 KRW / month|
|WORKPLACE Collabo+||Recommended for enterprises that store large volumes of data and want to emphasize security reliability, as the service provides an archiving feature, unlimited emails, and mass storage together with a Collabo service.||WORKPLACE 1TB/1GB per person,
LINE WORKS 10TB/1GB per person
|14,000 KRW / month||16,000 KRW / month|
Corporate Card Linkage Fee
|Corporate Card Linkage||This is a service to automatically check the corporate card transaction statement for easy payment. Monitoring is possible using the various features on card usage.||Per one linked corporate card||￦ 4,000|
Fees for Additional Capacity
|Capacity||If the public capacity provided by default is insufficient, you can make an additional purchase or return the bicycle.||Per 1TB||￦ 50,000|
- The billing unit is based on 1 person and the amount above excludes VAT.
- Pricing will be implemented based on Korea Standard Time (UTC+9).