For flexibility, we provide both time and usage-based pricing models
Reasonable Pricing System
- Billing every month, with no upfront costs
- Charges are usage-based, with no cancellation fees
- Pricing is based on time used
- Practical pricing is available
by selecting only the service you need
View Charges and Payment Method
Charges are calculated based on usage from the 1st to the end of the each month and will be automatically charged on the 10th of the following month.
Make sure to register your payment method in the membership information for smooth automatic payment.
For more information on charges and payments, go to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) > Pricing.
By purchasing prepaid coins, you can pay the fee with the coins in advance. For more details, please refer to the Coin Use Information.
View service usage charges
Login and select [My Page > Usage Management > Service Usage Details] to view your billing amount and service usage details.* Invoices will be issued on the 3rd of every month and notified via email or SMS.* The service pricing will be calculated based on Korea Standard Time (UTC+9).
How to register an automatic payment method
1. Register a payment method when you sign up.* You can only register or change the payment method on the computer website.
2. Login and register or change your payment method in [My page>Manage Payment>Manage Payment Method].
Financial institutions that support automatic payments
You can set up automatic payment via a debit card, credit card, or bank transfer.
- All cards issued in Korea
- KB Kookmin Bank, IBK, NH Bank, Woori Bank, Shinhan Bank, KEB Hana Bank, Korea Post, Standard Chartered Bank, Citibank, Kyongnam Bank, Kwangju Bank, Daegu Bank, National Credit Unit Federation of Korea, Korean Federation of Community Credit Cooperatives, Yuanta Securities, and Samsung Securities
Check pricing with calculator.
New Membership Benefits
Customers who have newly signed up at NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM will receive 100,000 KRW worth of credits that you can use to the payment of any services.
· After sign-up or log-in, if you register payment method at [My Page > Manage Payment Method] and complete the application for discount credit, you will receive KRW 100,000 worth of credits.
· You can check the received credit at [My Page > Manage Account > Manage Credit].
· Credits given for new membership can be used to pay for any services in NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM.
· The credits will be automatically applied when you use services provided by the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM.
· You can check the history of credit application in [My Page > Manage Usage > Service Usage History] and search for the monthly billing details. (Note. You can view this month's charges to be billed in the next month after 2 p.m. in the following day for the charges calculated to the previous day.)
· For more details about using credit, please refer to [Credit Use Information].