For your flexible business operation, we provide practical services and pay-as-you-go pricing models
Reasonable Pricing System
- Billing every month, with no upfront costs
- Pay-as-you-go with no termination fees
- Pricing based on the actual time used
- Practical pricing by selecting only the services you need
View Charges and Payment Method
Charges are calculated based on usage from the 1st to the end of each month and will be automatically charged on the 10th of the following month.
Make sure to register your payment method in the membership information for smooth service use and automatic payment.
For more information on pricing and payments, please refer to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) > Pricing.
By purchasing prepaid coins, you can pay the fee with the coins in advance. For more details, please refer to the Coin Use Information.
View service usage charges
After login, you can view invoice total and service usage history at [My Page > Manage Usage > Manage Usage History] to view your billing amount and service usage details.* Invoices will be issued on the 3rd of every month and notified via email or SMS.* From the 3rd of every month, you can pay in advance in [Service Usage History]. * Service usage charges will be calculated based on Korea Standard Time (UTC+9) .
How to register an automatic payment method
After login, you can register/change your payment method at [My page>Manage Payment>Manage Payment Method] .* You can register or change the payment method on the computer website only.
Financial institutions that support automatic payments
You can set up automatic payment via debit card, credit card, or bank transfer.
- All cards issued in Korea
- KB Kookmin Bank, IBK, NH Bank, Woori Bank, Shinhan Bank, KEB Hana Bank, Korea Post, Standard Chartered Bank, Citibank, Kyongnam Bank, Kwangju Bank, Daegu Bank, National Credit Unit Federation of Korea, Korean Federation of Community Credit Cooperatives, Yuanta Securities, and Samsung Securities
Estimate Your Cost
Create an estimate with Pricing Calculator
New Membership Benefits
We provide newly-registered customers with KRW 100,000 worth of credits that can be used to the payment of all NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM services.
· After log-in, if you register payment method at [My Page > Manage Payment Method] and complete the application for discount credit, you will receive KRW 100,000 worth of credits.
· You can check the received credit at [My Page > Manage Account > Credit and discount management] .
· Credits given for new membership can be used to pay for any services in NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM.
· The credits will be automatically applied when you use services provided by the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM.
· You can check the history of credit application in [My Page > Manage Usage > Service Usage History] and search for the monthly billing details. (Note. You can view this month's charges to be billed in the next month after 2 p.m. in the following day for the charges calculated to the previous day.)
· For more details about using credit, please refer to [Credit Use Information] .