GAME Platform On the real Time(GAMEPOT)은 게임에 필요한 기능을 쉽고 빠르게 구현할 수 있도록 안정적인 인프라와 SDK를 함께 제공합니다.
Fast and Easy Implementation
of Essential Games Features
This is a service for the fast and easy implementation of features that are necessary for games. The SDK included in the GAMEPOT service contains not only a general authentication or payment feature, but also additional features, such as various types of statistics, monitoring, and PUSH. This enables you to just concentrate on developing the game content.
- SDK Platform Supporting Various Features
- In addition to the authentication and payment features necessary for games, an environment for fast and easy implementation of various features, such as PUSH, SMS, statistics, and advertisements, is provided. You do not have to consider a separate development period for SDK.
- Dashboard With Improved Convenience
- An additional dashboard is provided with maximized convenience of setup and management. You can easily check statistics to manage and operate the various features connected to the SDK more conveniently.
- Guarantee of Stable Quality and Reliability
- The SDK is provided along with the stable infrastructures and services of the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM. The infrastructure is provided separately for each user so that the reliability on data can be improved and the service failure risk can be resolved.
- Cost Reduction
- You can minimize the development resources for developing the features and also reduce costs on functional improvement or maintenance. You can concentrate solely on developing high quality content for users and thus expect a higher profit.
Support for SNS Login
Fast and easy login is supported for various portal and SNS accounts (Google, Facebook, Game Center, KakaoTalk, or Naver).
Payment Link Support
Because the payment modules for Google, Apple, One Store, and My Card are included by default, you can link the features from handling payments to verifying receipts and managing cancellation of payments with just one line of source code.
Powerful Dashboard for Operating Various SDKs and Services
With a built-in SDK needed for the dozens of external advertisements and statistics, features can be implemented without additional development. You can also analyze and manage the status through a powerful dashboard.
Management Features Required for Game Operation Such as Coupons and Events
Various types of events and marketing activities are possible by providing bulk creation, management, and statistics on event coupons.
Various Features for Improvement of Operational Convenience
Various features that are required for general operation and management, such as service information, forced updates, and scheduled checkups are built in to increase the overall operational convenience.
Product Classification by Service Scale
|Customer Type||Customers who want only the essential features, such as login or payment||Customers who want additional features, such as easy management and PUSH in addition to login or payment||Customers who need all features required for game operation in addition to the common essential features, such as login, payment, and PUSH||Game publishers who must manage many games|
|Recommended scale||DAU 1,000 – 2,000|
Small scale games
|DAU 2,000 – 6,000|
Medium scale games
|DAU 6,000 – 25,000|
Large scale games or
foreign game publisher
|Game publishers only|
|Features||Product for game services in their early stages due to easy implementation of login, payment, and simple statistics||Product for companies that have implemented all of the common and essential features required for games|
Development costs can be reduced by minimizing the need for separate development.
|Product that includes various features from pre-reservation until the actual event with a continuous inflow of users|
Efficient operation can be gained in addition to reduced development costs.
|Product for publishers that provides managed services, such as technical support,|
in addition to various game management features
|1,000 - 2,000|
|70,000 – 120,000|
- If the processable DAU is exceeded, it is recommended that you change to the product tier above the current one in order to maintain service quality.
- Max. We are not responsible for temporary processing delays that occur by exceeding the DAU. Contact the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM in advance for large scale events.
List of Functions by Product
|Login (Guest, Google, Apple, Naver)||O||O||O||O|
|Payment (Google, Apple, One Store)||O||O||O||O|
|Message (SMS, PUSH)*||-||O||O||O|
|Scheduled App Check||-||O||O||O|
|Image and File Upload/Download*||-||O||O||O|
|Statistics (DAU, MAU, NRU)||-||O||O||O|
|Managed Service & Customizing||-||-||-||O|
- * Additional fees will be charged for additional services connected to the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM, such as CDN, PUSH, Object Storage, and Effective Log Search & Analytics log analysis.
- In cases where other related services of the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM are being used, additional costs may be charged on these services.
- Usage fees for SDKs, infrastructure, and the network are included in the usage fee.
- Additional costs may be charged if dedicated offline technical support, consulting, or on-demand support is required. Please consult the sales department through the [Contact Us]menu.
Hourly rates are charged depending on the product rate.
|Product Type||Recommended Customer||Usage Fee (Per Hour)|
|Basic||DAU 1,000 – 2,000 Small scale games||750 KRW|
|Pro||DAU 2,000 – 6,000 Medium scale games||3,700 KRW|
|Business||DAU 6,000 – 25,000 Large scale games or|
overseas game publishers
|Premium||Large game publishers only||Inquiries|
- Premium products are products managed exclusively for game publishers. For more information about the fees, contact us through the [Make an Inquiry] menu on the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM.