Cloud Hadoop Update
Apache Hadoop , HBase , Spark , Hive, Presto 등의 오픈소스 기반 완전 관리형 클라우드 분석 서비스입니다.
An open-source analytics service that can handle big data quickly and easily
Through an open-source framework, such as Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Hive, and Presto, users can analyze large amounts of data
how they want and attain easy initial infrastructure configuration and scalability through Cloud Hadoop. It is also cost-effective, since the user only pays for what they use.
- Ease of Use
- Cloud Hadoop automatically creates clusters to ease the burden of resources required for infrastructure management tasks. You can have a system that can be analyzed at any time throughout the installation, configuration, and optimization of several open-source frameworks.
- Cost Efficiency
- It is a cost-effective service that allows users to pay as they go during the cluster cycle. Save large amount of data at a low cost using Object Storage on the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM as a data storage service.
- Scalability and Reliability
- User can easily reduce or increase the number of instances required for data analysis at any time. The reliability and availability of services and operations can be increased by providing two master nodes.
- Web UI for Management and Monitoring
- Enjoy a convenient UI for managing information and the status for Cloud Hadoop clusters. Provides root access to the cluster, giving the user full control over the cluster and enabling the user to view and modify framework settings.
Main Provided Features
Create Clusters Easily and Simply
Open-source frameworks, such as Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Hive, and Presto, are installed, and clusters with optimized configurations are created, allowing users to perform the tasks needed for analysis right away.
Choose a Server Type of Your Need
By providing various types of server types, users can quickly analyze large amounts of data by selecting various servers according to the performance required for analysis.
Object Storage Based Analysis Service
Depending on the size of your business, you can easily scale from GB to PB at a reasonable price. You can associate data from Cloud Hadoop any time, anywhere.
Secure High Availability
To ensure high availability, two master nodes are provided for redundancy when creating a Cloud Hadoop cluster. When the master node fails, the role of the standby node changes and it becomes possible for it to perform the role of the master node.
Easier Computing Node Expansion
Increase or reduce the number of worker nodes in the cluster with just a few clicks to ensure scalability and flexibility.
Web UI for Cluster Management and Monitoring
Apache Ambari, an open-source application, makes managing and monitoring Cloud Hadoop clusters easy and efficient by leveraging the simplicity of the Web UI and REST API.
- Can expand or reduce computing nodes as needed for analysis.
- Can use Object Storage without worrying about storage capacity.
"Cloud Hadoop" uses Apache Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Spark and Presto open source frameworks that can handle large amounts of data.
Cloud Hadoop and Server Instance Price
It is a cost-effective service that allows users to pay as they go during the cluster cycle. Rates are available at a per-minute basis, with a minimum charge of 1 minute.
|Type Specification||Memory disk||Time Rate (minutes charge)|
|Standard||4 pieces||8GB||50GB||209 KRW(3.48 KRW)|
|4 pieces||16GB||50GB||302 KRW (5.03 KRW)|
|4 pieces||32GB||50GB||420 KRW (7.00 KRW)|
|8 pieces||16GB||50GB||380 KRW (6.33 KRW)|
|8 pieces||32GB||50GB||615 KRW (10.25 KRW)|
|16 pieces||32GB||50GB||968 KRW (16.13 KRW)|
|High Memory||8 pieces||64GB||50GB||840 KRW (14.00 KRW)|
|16 pieces||128GB||50GB||1,670 KRW (27.83 KRW)|
|32 pieces||256GB||50GB||3,050 KRW (50.83 KRW)|
- The master node is created by default for high availability.
- The default 50GB disk is for the OS and cannot be additionally extended or added. It is included in the usage fee.
- Data storage for storing Cloud Hadoop data is charged separately for a time rate based on usage.
Data Storage Fee
- Use Object Storage to store large amounts of data.
- The Object Storage fee is calculated by combining the data storage fee, number of API requests, and network transfer fee.
|Usage interval||Average monthly storage charge (GB-month)|
|1PB or less||28 KRW|
|1PB or more||26 KRW|
|Classification||Billing Unit||Usage Level Meter rate|
|PUT, COPY, POST, or LIST requests||10,000 requests||45 KRW|
|GET and all other requests||10,000 requests||4 KRW|
|DELETE Requests: All Requests||All Requests||Free|
Network Transfer Fee
You will only be charged for outbound traffic that connects to the Internet.
|Classification||Network Section||Unit||Usage Level||Meter rate(Month)|
|Inbound traffic||all||GB||same for all levels||free|
|Outbound traffic||Internet traffic|
(Including traffic using public IP as another region)
|GB||5TB or less||100 KRW|
|5-10TB or more||90 KRW|
|10-30TB or more||80 KRW|
|30TB or more||70KRW|