All of Us, Together with
NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM
As NAVER has grown to become Korea's biggest portal site and LINE Messenger has reached nearly 190 countries around the world, NAVER Cloud has developed its infrastructure technology and service operation capabilities to meet global standards. Now, we want to share this IT service experience through the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM to support your business goals and ensure your success.Next
- V Live App
- NAVER TV
- First in Korea to acquire the international ‘CSA STAR’ certificate and qualify as a service provider to Korean public authorities
- Built ‘Gak,’ the largest proprietary data center in Korea, and established a global network that connects the entire world
In addition to NAVER and its subsidiaries, NAVER Cloud has been providing a stable cloud service to online enterprises and start-ups in various fields,
such as gaming and retail, over the past several years.
NAVER Cloud built a global network for full-coverage Internet service.
We provide stable services anywhere and at any time through a global data center constructed with our operational know-how.
NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM provides MutiZone service starting from Korea region.Extra MultiZone services of your choice will allow you to construct reliable services.
View Enlarged Image
- Configures redundancy with Load Balancer
- Shares the IP bandwidth between MultiZones
- Uses backup and Disaster Recovery (DR) services
Secure Zone Configuration
You can better protect important information by using Secure Zone which provides a stronger security solution.
View Enlarged Image
- Accesses the server through SSL-VPN
- Controls the access through Secure Zone Firewall
- Provides tight security services including Anti-DDoS, Intrusion Detection System (IDS), and Web Application Firewall (WAF)
NAVER CLOUD acquired the ‘CSA STAR’ & MTCS’ certificate—the first in Korea—and is recognized around the world for its cloud technology.
With the ‘CSAP’ certification, NAVER Cloud is qualified as a service provider for Korean public institutions.
- Global Certification of Information Security Management System (ISO 27001)
- Global Certification of Service Control Level Standards (SOC 1,2,3)
- Global Certification of Security Controls for Cloud Services (ISO 27017)
- Personal Information Management System
- Global Certification of Protection of Personally Identifiable information (ISO 27018)
- Information Security Management System
- Global Certification of Cloud Control Level Standards (CSA STAR)
- Cloud Computing Service
Security Authentication CSAP [IaaS, SaaS] Certification
- Certification of Security Standards of Payment Card Industry (PCIDSS)
- Global Cloud
ISO/IEC 27799 Certification
- MTCS(Multi-Tier Cloud Security) Certification (Tier 3)