Cloud Search Update
홈페이지 내의 검색 기능을 쉽고 빠르게 구현할 수 있습니다.
A development platform for fast and easy implementation of a complicated search feature
Using the Cloud Search service, you can conveniently implement a search service on cloud without having to build a separate infrastructure or platform to implement a search feature with complicated requirements.
- Easy Implementation of the Search Feature With Just Few Clicks
- After preparing the document for search, you can instantly prepare a service that is ready for basic searching just by going through a few steps including the selection of a search container scale, uploading a document for searching, and indexing settings using the console provided by Cloud Search.
- Setting Options for Various Search Environments
- Cloud Search provides various options to set up search environments, such as morphological analysis level control, indexing configuration method options, autocomplete keyword suggestion features, or search result alignment control, in order to accommodate accurate searches and more requirements for searches.
- Flexible scalability depending on the situation
- As a cloud-based search development platform service, Cloud Search can quickly respond to unexpected situations by scaling the capacity up or down on the container to receive the search request within several minutes depending on the monitoring conditions.
- Morphological analysis processing of the Korean language with Naver's know-how
- As a search platform service that has been based on the Korean language morphological analysis processing developed by Naver for a long time, Cloud Search has expertise in handling Korean language searches.
Easy Search Service Implementation Wizard and Search Inquiry Testing Page
A wizard to implement the search service through a web console is provided. You can simply enable searches for desired content just by going through the four steps in the Wizard. A page to test searches in the implemented search environment is also provided.
Various Indexing Configuration Options
Various indexing configuration options are provided to accommodate more requirements for searches. Many index field types, including the field type to implement geographical information searches, are supported by default, and you can also configure the index field using wild card (*) characters. In addition, a highlighting feature and facet settings for the texts that match keywords are supported. A feature to control the stemming level is also provided.
A tool for monitoring the platform status for searches is also provided. Through this, you can monitor the indicators, such as the number of search requests, storage usage, memory usage, NAS usage or search request success trends. You can also scale up the search container instantly as needed.
Handling of multiple languages, stopping words, and synonyms
Cloud Search supports the use of a total of six languages including Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (simplified or traditional), Indonesian, and Thai. The supported languages are scheduled to be continuously added, and the features to handle stopping words or synonyms to refer to during the search will be provided.
Search Result Alignment Control Feature
Provides the basic feature to adjust the search results and the alignment method where requirements occur the most. A search ranking template feature to apply the desired alignment algorithm with just one click is also scheduled to be supported by providing a template on the frequently used algorithm.
Cloud Search container price
- Two containers are created by default: one container for the index and one container for the search.
- NAS provided by container type is not expanded or added separately and it is included in the price.
|Type||Provided specification||Recommended specification|
|Memory||NAS||Usage fee||Number of maximum documents recommended||Number of index|
Index and search price
- Indexer request is charged per request and the maximum request size of 5MB.
- Adding/changing sections and adding/changing indexes will cause index updates and will be charged based on the newly created index size.
- Autocomplete update is charged based on the total number of documents.
- You will be charged for the total response size for your search request. (No other network charges will apply).
|Index and Search||Usage fee (KRW)|
|Indexer request (case)||0.05|
|Index update (/GB)||500|
|Number of total Autocomplete update documents (case)||0.0025|
|Search response size (/GB)||10|