Ensures a secure communication between an external network and the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM network
You can connect your external network to the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM network via an encrypted tunneling connection. It’s easy to configure and adjust the channel through the web console and provide authorized networks with a secure connection to the VPN, anytime and anywhere.
- Stable Communication
- With proven performance and stability, combined with NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM’s experience and expertise, the IPsec VPN, as a dedicated H/W Appliance, guarantees the quality and security of your information transmissions.
- Easy to Install and Use
- With the automated service settings on the web console, you can begin using the IPsec VPN service and managing network access immediately.
- Reinforced Security Device
- With the virtual tunneling encrypted with IPsec, you can safely connect your external network to your internal network established within the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM.
- Efficient Cost Management
- There is no set-up or installation fee for this service. You pay only a tiered-rate based on your actual usage.
You can create the IPsec VPN service easily through the web console and then adjust the settings to suit your needs. After requesting for product use, you can begin using the service immediately with no additional waiting time.
Convenient Network Management
You can use the web console to register or edit the information of networks to control access to the IPsec VPN channel.
When creating an IPsec VPN gateway, you can select the amount of guaranteed bandwidth based on the traffic. Select one from 10Mbps, 20Mbps, or 30Mbps, based on the network scale.
※ Please contact customer support if you need a guaranteed bandwidth of more than 30Mbps.
Redundancy of Active-Standby IPsec VPN Gateway
Redundancy is setup for the IPsec VPN gateway, so Standby equipment is activated at the failure of Active equipment. Through this, a stable tunneling is possible.
Hub & Spoke Support
Encrypted tunneling between your external networks is possible via the created IPsec VPN gateway.
호환성 문제 해결을 위해 다양한 벤더 제품을 제공
Peer to Peer 연결 시, 호환성 문제가 발생하여 접속 문제가 발생할 수 있습니다. 이를 해결하기 위해 (임대형) Managed IPsec VPN 상품을 제공하여 다양한 제조사의 IPsec VPN을 이용하실 수 있도록 준비하였습니다. [
- 제조사 : 안랩, 시큐아이, 주니퍼, 포티넷, 팔로알토, 퓨처시스템
There is no set-up or installation fee for the IPsec VPN service. You pay only a tiered-rate based on your actual usage. The fee for outside connection is calculated based on overall rates for the network.
IPsec VPN Service Fee
|Product Classification||Monthly Fee|
|Guarantee of 10Mbps Bandwidth||75,000 KRW|
|Guarantee of 20Mbps Bandwidth||150,000 KRW|
|Guarantee of 30Mbps Bandwidth||225,000 KRW|
- You can select a product of 10Mbps, 20Mbps, or 30Mbps of guaranteed bandwidth and you'll be charged based on the selected product.
- The guaranteed bandwidth for both-ways. (For instance, if you select 10Mbps, inbound traffic of 10Mbps and outbound traffic of 10Mbps are guaranteed.)
- Make sure that you use the allocated guaranteed bandwidth. If exceeded, a packet loss will occur.
- We recommend the use of Cisco products for IPsec VPN Gateway.
- 임대형 Managed IPsec VPN 상품의 요금은 별도 문의를 부탁드립니다.
Network Transfer Fee
You will only be charged for outbound traffic that connects through the Internet
|Classification||Networks||Unit||Usage Level||Meter Rate (monthly)|
|Inbound Traffic||All||GB||Same for all sections||Free|
|Outbound Traffic||Traffic using the Internet (including traffic toward another region via public IP and the traffic for Hub & Spoke configuration via public IP)||GB||Under 5TB||100 KRW|
|Over 30TB||70 KRW|