Cloud DB for MSSQL
MSSQL 데이터베이스를 클라우드 상에서 간편하게 구축하고 안정적으로 운영합니다.
Easily build and maintain a reliable MSSQL database in the cloud.
Cloud DB for MSSQL can easily build and manage a MSSQL database in the cloud. The Cloud DB operates reliably with optimized settings that have been verified by NAVER services and can automatically recover from service failures as it is a fully-managed cloud database service.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- With just a few clicks and no hassle, you can have a ready-to-use MSSQL database server.
- Optimized Settings Verified by NAVER Services
- Fast and stable operation is supported, built on the experience of MSSQL by NAVER services, without the need for extra configuration.
- Superior Availability with Automatic Fail-Over
- The Automatic Fail-over feature is provided in case of failure in providing reliable service. You can enjoy high availability without change of application even as you're using the standard edition with low license fee.
- Automated Database Backup
- Auto backup is performed and the data is kept for up to 7 days. You can restore it to the desired period using backup copy data and create a new MSSQL service.
- Monitoring and Notifications
- MSSQL and OS monitoring can be used immediately after installation and you can check the operating status of MSSQL through a graph. In case of a failure or an event, you will quickly be informed of the status via email and SMS.
- Easy and Convenient Query Analysis
- Service performance and stability can be improved by supporting query level performance in one minute units.
Various features are provided to improve the stability and convenience of the database.
Choose a server type of your need
Select from four-different server types and use the right server for your service scale. You can also change the server type at any time after a simple server restart.
Latest, Most Stable Version of MSSQL
The latest version of MSSQL, the 2016 Standard edition with SP1 with verified stability, is provided.
Autogrowing Data Storage Up To 2TB
A basic storage amount of 10GB is provided and is automatically increased in 10GB increments, up to the maximum of 2TB. You can select HDD or SSD according to the disk I/O rate of your need.
Easy and Convenient Query Analysis
Service performance and stability can be maintained by supporting query level performance in one minute units.
Automatic Fail-Over Support
Cloud DB for MSSQL product creates Principal and Mirror DB servers as default to automatically fail-over to Mirror DB in case of principal server failure. DNS redundancy is provided so there is no need to change the application.
If you are using SSMS or you are creating a Database manually, you must select ‘full’ for the recovery model in the option to configure a Mirror for redundancy.
Slave enabling to read provided
You can create up to 6 slaves, through which you can read, good for the purpose of batch and BI.
"Cloud DB for MSSQL" uses SQL Server, a relational database (RDBMS) developed by Microsoft.
- If you choose support for high availability, fees for Mirror DB use will be charged in addition to DB prices.
- The default 100GB disk is for the OS and cannot be additionally extended or added. It is included in the usage fee.
- The data storage for storing the DB data is charged separately on an hourly rate depending on the usage amount.
- Cloud DB for MSSQL is a fully managed product and does not permit access to the user's OS.
|Type||Specification||DB Usage Fee||Mirror DB Usage Price|
|vCPU||Memory||Disk||Per Hour/Unit||Per Hour/Unit|
|Standard||2 units||4GB||100GB||854 KRW||270 KRW|
|2 units||8GB||100GB||949 KRW||365 KRW|
|4 units||8GB||100GB||1,091 KRW||507 KRW|
|4 units||16GB||100GB||1,291 KRW||707 KRW|
|8 units||16GB||100GB||2,127 KRW||959 KRW|
|8 units||32GB||100GB||2,606 KRW||1,438 KRW|
|16 units||32GB||100GB||4,565 KRW||2,229 KRW|
|High Memory||8 units||64GB||50GB||3,087 KRW||1,531 KRW|
|16 units||64GB||50GB||5,748 KRW||2,636 KRW|
|16 units||128GB||50GB||6,177 KRW||3,065 KRW|
|24 units||128GB||50GB||9,449 KRW||4,781 KRW|
(Example) Charges in case of using high availability : DB usage fee + Mirror DB usage fee
Changes without using high availability : DB usage fee
If you use the DB server with high availability for one month, the DB server usage fee is as follows. (One month is based on 30 days.)
· DB server specification: Standard (2 vCPU, 4GB memory)
· DB server fee: KRW 1124 (per hour, KRW 854 +KRW 270) * 24 hours * 30 days= KRW 809,280
- Data Storage is for storing database data. It stores all of the database’s data, such as tables, indexes, and log data.
- A basic storage amount of 10GB is provided and is automatically increased in 10GB increments, up to the maximum of 2TB depending on the data storage amount.
- An event notification is sent to the user at every 10GB increment of usage.
|Storage Type||Classification||Hourly Fee|
|HDD||Per 10GB of storage||0.8 KRW|
|SSD||Per 10GB of storage||1.6 KRW|
- Backup storage is for backing up database data. It saves all data, including tables, and indexes once every day.
- The backup data can be stored for a minimum of 1 day to a maximum of 30 days, and is charged according to the usage time.
|Classification||Specification||Average Monthly Storage Fee (GB per month)|
|Backup data||Per 1GB of storage||100 KRW|
Network transfer fee
- Network usage fee for outbound traffic is charged according to the pricing table.
- Go to Pricing > Pricing By Region > Network to find the pricing table based on network usage.