고객의 서비스에서 제공하는 파일과 아웃링크의 악성 여부를 검사할 수 있습니다
Simply and Easily Detect Malicious Code in Files
File Safer scans malicious code simply in files uploaded to and downloaded from your website. Malware can be checked by using Rest API when the file is uploaded and downloaded.
- Simple and Flexible Interaction
- Malware can be checked by comparing hash values included in the file. By connecting with the customer's service and the Rest API, it is possible to quickly check whether malicious code in uploaded/downloaded files is detected and to decide whether to block the corresponding file based on the result.
- Proven Security Features
- File Safer is a long-standing and proven malware detection filtering system from NAVER. It is intended for use against spreading of malware through files uploaded and downloaded by various services, such as NAVER Mail, Blog, and Cafe.
- Various Scanning Methods
- New or variant malware infections can not be confirmed with hash values only. The method to scan and analyze overall files will be provided in this case. This service is offered to for evaluation of the trial version before the service launches.
Various features are provided to ensure the security of your service.
Main Provided Features
|Hash Filter||Console||Notification of malware detection||Security scanning and malware analysis can be checked easily today.
Depending on the test subject, it will be indicated as either a File Hash or URL Hash.
|Lookup Usage Record||The number of requests on a daily basis and statistics of detected issues (File Hash, URL Hash) can be checked.|
|View Detailed History||The malicious code scanning history, confirmed by Rest API and Console Hash values, can be downloaded.
Up to 6 months of data can be checked if you are using the service.
|View Hash Value||Hash values of MD5 and SHA-1 type can be entered directly from the web console.
You can use it when you need to perform a cross-check while using the service.
|Rest API||Hash Value Comparison Scan||You can extract the Hash value of the file or the Hash value of the URL string and check it through the Rest
Scanning is performed in real time. Hash type supports MD5 and SHA-1. Only scan requests from the
NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM server will be accepted when requesting via Rest API.
|File Filter||Console||Notification of malware detection||You can conveniently check the statistics of scanned and detected malware of the day.
The ratio of requests and detection is also indicated.
|Lookup Usage Record||You can check the number of requests and detections made on the day.|
|View Detailed History||You can download the malware scan history verified with Rest API and Console File.
You can check the history of past 6 months while using the service.
|File Scan||You can scan directly by uploading a file.
You can use to cross-check when using the service.
|Rest API||Request File Scan||You can request a scan by sending a file object.
You can check the analyzed results through API or via the method set in Result Notification Settings.
|View File Scan Result||You can check the scan result using the Hash (MD5, SHA-1) of the file.
If detected as malicious, the Hash value will be updated to the Hash Filter.
NAVER Use Cases
|Used Service||Scanned Target|
|NAVER Email||Check for malicious infection on NAVER email attachments, and block download if an infection exists|
|NAVER Blog/Cafe/KiN||Check for malicious infection on post attachments, and block download if an infection exists|
|NAVER Software||Scan for malicious infection on files before uploading on NAVER Software|
|Type||Monthly No. of Scans||Usage Fee|
|Hash Filter||Under 300,000 scans||8 KRW/scan|
|300,0000–1,000,000 scans||4 KRW/scan|
|Over 1,000,000 scans||3 KRW/scan|
|File Filter||Under 100,000 scans||100,000 KRW/10,000 Scans|
|Over 100,000 scans||80,000 KRW/10,000 Scans|
- Usage of File Filter will be rounded up to the nearest 10,000 scans and the usage will not be carried forward to the following month.
Case 1. If 500,000 Hash Filter scans are used in a month: 3,200,000 KRW (= 300,000 scans x 8 KRW/scan + 200,000 scans x
Case 2. If 9,000 File Filter scans are used in a month: 100,000 KRW (=100,000 KRW/10,000 scans x 10,000 scans)
Case 3. If 10,000 File Filter scans are used in a month: 100,000 KRW (=100,000 KRW/10,000 scans x 10,000 scans)
Case 4. If 1,005,000 File Filter scans are used in a month: 8,280,000 KRW (=100,000 KRW/10,000 scans x 100,000 scans + 80,000 KRW/10,000 scans x 910,000 scans)
Case 5. If 3,000 File Filter scans were used in October and 6,000 scans in November: The October fee is 100,000 KRW and the November fee is 100,000 KRW.