High Performance Independent Physical Server in Cloud
Bare Metal Server is a service which provides an independent physical server without a virtualized environment. Since it would be using an independent server without being influenced by other cloud users, stable operation is always possible, even with services that are performance sensitive. It is effective to use when large scale input/output occurs or a fast response speed is required. Meet both a convenient cloud service and a stable hosting service.
- Reliable High Performance Server
- We provide servers which demonstrate top performance and stability by going through self-tests for many years.
- Various Specifications
- You can effectively manage the cost of operating infrastructure due to being able to select various server specifications.
- Easy Creation and Configuration Changes
- You can create an independent physical server in the cloud in less than 30 minutes and select an appropriate RAID configuration method. (RAID1+0 / RAID5)
Bare Metal Server is provided by installing an operating system right on the physical server without a hypervisor.
You can use it together with regular cloud server products (excluding some features) or use it by connecting with other cloud services.
Connecting with NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM Services
Since Bare Metal Server can be used as a form of cloud service although it is the method of providing a physical server independently, you can use it by connecting with the various services of the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM just like a regular cloud server. (Some services may not be available, including server image, Snapshot and additional storage functions.)
Various Types of OS
Provides various specifications, such as CentOS, Oracle Linux, Windows 2012 R2, and Windows 2016.
Easy Creation and Configuration
If you just select the OS to use and disk configuration, you can be provided with an independent physical server quickly.
To help you operate your business flexibly in different situations, we offer practical service configuration on an hourly usage-based price plan.
|Type||Available Specifications||Usage Fee|
|CPU||No. of Cores||Memory||Disk||Hourly rate (rate for 30 days)|
|Bare Metal Server||Dual Intel Xeon Gold 6154 (3.0 GHz)||36 core||384GB RAM||2 * 480GB SSD local storage + 2 * NVMe 3.2TB||4,728 KRW (3,404,160 KRW)|
|Dual Intel Xeon Gold 6154 (3.0 GHz)||36 core||384GB RAM||8 * 480GB SSD local storage||3,992 KRW (2,874,240 KRW)|
|Dual Intel Xeon Silver 4114 / E5-2630 v4 (2.2 GHz)||20 core||128GB RAM||8 * 480 GB SSD local storage||2,780 KRW (2,001,600 KRW)|
|Dual Intel Xeon Silver 4112 (2.6GHz)||8 core||64GB RAM||8 * 480 GB SSD local storage||2,362 KRW (1,700,640 KRW)|
|Single Intel Xeon Silver 4112 (2.6GHz)||4 core||32GB RAM||4 * 480GB SSD local storage||1,180 KRW (849,600 KRW)|
- The provided specifications vary depending on the remaining unused bare metal server and zone. Please have this information in mind when creating your environment.
Outbound traffic usage is billed based on the following pricing table.
|Type||Network Section||Unit||Usage Level||Meter Rate (Monthly)|
|Inbound Traffic||All||GB||Same for all levels||Free|
|Outbound Traffic||Traffic through the Internet
(including traffic toward another region via public IP)
|GB||20GB or Less||Free|
|Over 30TB||70 KRW|
|Traffic between different zones via a public IP||GB||Same for all levels||10 KRW|
|Traffic within the same zone via a public IP||GB||Same for all levels||10 KRW|
|Traffic between different zones via a private IP||GB||Same for all levels||10 KRW|
|Traffic within the same zone via private IP||GB||Same for all levels||Free|
- As of Sep. 1, 2018, new free usage tier will be applied to new subscribers (1TB -> 20GB).
|Oracle Linux 6.9||64-bit||Free|
|Oracle Linux 7.4||64-bit||Free|
|Windows||Windows Server 2012 R2||64-bit||6.9 KRW / Hourly fee per core|
|Windows Server 2016||64-bit||6.9 KRW / Hourly fee per core|
※ Oracle Linux is supported as an operating system of Bare Metal Server. However, securing license, installation and operation on Oracle database are not supported. Please inquire a partner company of Oracle for related details.
Pricing Information for Server Service Stoppage
- When stopping a server service, only the fee on the basic disk provided for the installation of OS on some server types will be charged.
- Fees for other resources connected to the server, such as public IP, load balancer, and additional disks will be
charged regardless of server stoppage.
Please be sure to return the resources that are not used to avoid unnecessary billing problems.
(Fees on OS and MSSQL will not be charged.)
- Servers with discounted rates at the time of server stoppage may not stop the server for more than 90 days at a time or for more than a cumulative 180 days within 12 months. Servers that have exceeded the possible period for stopping the server will be withdrawn after notifying the customer. At this time, the customer data stored in the server will be deleted after being backed up and stored by the company for 30 days and the customer can request to reuse the server or recover data only within the storage period. (Details above shall be effective starting August 1st, 2017 when the terms and conditions will be revised, and the suspension period will be calculated based on August 1st, 2017.)
|Classification||Target Server Type|
|Applicable for Discounts at Server Stoppage||Compact Server, Standard Server and CPU Intensive Server|
|Not Applicable for Discounts at Server Stoppage||High Memory Server, Micro Server, Virtual Dedicated Server, GPU Server and Baremetal Server|