데이터 아카이빙 및 장기 백업에 최적화된 스토리지 서비스입니다.
Optimal Storage for Data Archiving and Backup
Archive Storage of the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM is the optimal choice for archiving as it is designed for durability, usability, and cost effectiveness for data archiving.
- High Durability and Low Cost
- Archive Storage has extremely high durability as it is designed with Naver's know-how on infrastructure for data loss prevention. Also, it is cost effective in meeting the purpose of archiving.
- Convenient Use
- All features, including bucket generation, file uploading, and downloading, are available through an easy-to-use web console. APIs are also provided for convenient data archiving.
- Fast Emergency Download
- Sometimes there is a need to retrieve archived data very urgently. The NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM infrastructure enables instant emergency support so you can download the archived data in just a few minutes.
- Guaranteed Data Security and Scalability
- The data transfer of Archive Storage supports SSL. All of the data is safely stored using various security equipment powered by Naver's security know-how. Archive Storage offers up to PB-level scalability and allows for a flexible response to the demand for data archiving which can be difficult to predict.
Diverse Storage Management Features and Interfaces
Various storage management features, including file uploading, downloading, list lookup, deletion, container generation, and container deletion, are provided through the web console for a more convenient experience. Swift API also provides APIs to control all management functions, allowing you to easily manage your storage with the interface of your preference.
S3 SDK Library Compatibility
On top of Swift API, S3 API is also supported for some features such as file uploading or downloading. This helps you to adapt to using the service in a faster way by letting you use the familiar interface and implement features that you need.
Permissions Management by Linking Subaccounts
You can manage the Archive Storage access permissions by granting or withdrawing specific rights to the subaccounts of the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM. Also, an API authentication key is issued separately for each subaccount. For more information related to the Subaccount service, see the [Subaccount Manual].
Easy Data Migration via Data Teleporter
You can use the Data Teleporter to migrate all data to Archive Storage in one go. Experience easy transfer of mass data to Archive Storage like never before.
The Archive Storage fee is calculated by combining the date storage fee, number of API requests, number of file delete actions, and the network transfer fee.
Data Storage Fee
|Storage Capacity||Monthly Average Storage Fee (Monthly)|
- E.g. When storing 800GB for 20 days and 2 TB for the remaining 10 days in Archive Storage, the average monthly storage fee (GB per month) is as follows (usage is calculated on an hourly basis, for 30 days in a month):
- Monthly storage = [800GB x (20 days x 24 hours) + 1,024GB x 2 x (10 days x 24 hours)]/720 hours = 1,216GB/month
- Monthly data storage fee = 1,216GB/month x 5.5 KRW = 6,688 KRW
Price of API Requests
|Type||Billing Unit||Meter Rate|
|PUT, COPY, POST, or LIST Requests||Per 10,000 requests||600 KRW|
|GET and Other Requests||Per 10,000 requests|
|DELETE requests||Per 10,000 requests|
E.g. If you have made 100 requests in one month, the fee is 6 KRW.
Network Transfer Fee
You will only be charged for outbound traffic that connects through the Internet
|Classification||Networks||Unit||Usage Level||Meter Rate (monthly)|
|Inbound traffic||All||GB||Same for all sections||Free|
Traffic through the Internet
(including traffic toward another region via public IP)
|GB||Under 5TB||100 KRW|
|Over 30TB||70 KRW|