Collaborate with partners
Create a success future with NAVER Cloud Platform partners.
We support our partners with diverse business know-how
to achieve meaningful growth based on cloud technology.
Reasons to collaborate with NAVER Cloud Platform partners
Take advantage of cloud services and cloud experts to focus on the business itself
Innovate your business and increase cost effectiveness through the implementation of the latest technologies
Business becomes available anytime, anywhere through domestic and international partners
NAVER Cloud Platform partners are classified according to services and they provide to users and their roles.
Service partners and competency partners can sell NAVER Cloud Platform products, and solutions partners can sell partner products in Marketplace.
"Service partner" sells all NAVER Cloud Platform services to customers, and provides technical support customers need.Managed Service Provider
"Managed Service Providers (MSP)" manage customers directly and can provide technical support and various additional services.Download MSP partnership guide
They design and build cloud systems for our customers, provide migration services, and a variety of solutions to meet customer needs.Reseller
"Resellers" do not have the infrastructure to manage billing or provide technical support directly to the customer.
Resellers introduce the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM services to interested customers and put their efforts toward proposing solutions to potential customers.
* If you wish to form a reseller partnership, please consult with NAVER Cloud Platform Premium partners.
"Solution partner" provides partner software products and SaaS-type services to customers through NAVER Cloud Platform Marketplace.Solution partner roles
They provide software and SaaS solutions supplied by the partners through Marketplace partnership and solution business collaborations to NAVER Cloud Platform customers according to their requirements.Download Marketplace partnership guideSolution partner advantages
It is possible to expand sales opportunities to various industries through the solution partnership with NAVER Cloud Platform.
* Opportunities to enter the cloud market
* Opportunities to enter regulated industries such as public and financial
* Opportunities advance into various NAVER Cloud customer industries, such as SMB and enterprise
* Opportunities for global business sales
"Competency partner" sells specific services of NAVER Cloud Platform to customers and provides technical support customers need.Competency partner roles
They are partners who manage customers directly and can provide technical support for the service as well as various additional services. They provide cloud system design, construction, and migration services for customers, as well as various solutions to satisfy customer requirements.Competency partner category
Competency partners must sign a partnership contract for each of the following categories, and categories will be added continuously.
ㆍ AI Services: CLOVA AiCall / CLOVA OCR / CLOVA Chatbot
ㆍ Big Data & Analytics : Cloud Data Box
ㆍ Business Applications : SMARTWORK / LIVE COMMERCE POT
ㆍ Application Services : Maps / Clara Parabricks
ㆍ To be added
NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM partners receive a variety of benefits and support.
· Discounts on NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM services
· Training coupons
· Event participation
· Use of the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM logo
· Marketing funds Only for Premium, Gold MSPs
· Partner promotions
· Press releases and marketing content support
· Technical contents
· Participation in technical seminars
Training at the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM Learning Center
· Participation in technical training programs for partners
- For global partnerships, certain benefits may differ. Please make an inquiry to [Contact us] for details.
Please check the requirements for each type of NAVER Cloud Platform partner.
Service partner (MSP) requirements
|5 million KRW or more per month
|10 million KRW or more per month
|25 million KRW or more per month
|50 million KRW or more per month
|4 or more per year
|8 or more per year
|12 or more per year
|20 or more per year
|3 points or more
|5 points or more
|5 points or more
|7 points or more
- Tech score refers to technology certifications (NCP, NCE) based on NAVER Cloud Platform. Refer to the "Education portal" for details.
Solution partner requirements
- Stable financial status
- Having competent technical personnel for solutions
- Compatibility with NAVER Cloud Platform
Competency partner requirements
- Submission of executed projects by category and review of executed project results
- Accomplishment of a set sales goal for in the first year of business (varies by category)
Partner success cases
These are successful cases where customers were able to
innovate and focus on their business through NAVER Cloud Platform partners.
NAVER Cloud Platform Partnership
Interested in becoming a NAVER Cloud partner?