Quick and accurate detection of security threats that may occur while running mobile applications
To maintain a safe running environment for mobile applications and to guard against various security threats,
App Safer detects application tampering and mobile security intrusion attempts, and also provides analyzed results.
Rapidly respond to or block detected security threats by viewing information in real time.
- Defense Against Various Mobile Attacks
- App Safer makes use of mobile security detection technology that is already in use by Naver and LINE services.
- App Safer protects your applications from all kinds of security threats like binary forgery and tampering, memory tampering, hooking, or device environment manipulation.
- Easy and Convenient Use
- There is no need for porting the API. You can simply upload an APK file and the security service of the App Safer is automatically applied. You can use the service quickly and conveniently by registering the application, managing settings, and checking the detection results all at once from a web-based console.
- ※ However, the current iOS application requires porting of the App Safe SDK directly by the customer.
- Real-time Detection and Statistics
- Check the security event detection history of applications registered in App Safer in real-time.
- Also, you can easily check the detailed logs as well from intuitive graphs and charts.
Detailed Features Update
Provides a feature to detect various security threats targeting mobile devices.
Main Features Provided
|Source Code Protection||Obfuscation|
|Real-time Security Detection||Detection of Rooting and Jailbreaking|
|Detection of App Tampering|
|Detection of Memory Tampering|
|Detection of Speed Hack|
|Service Management||Application Management Features (e.g. Register, Delete, or Change)|
|Application Control Features (Stop and Run)|
|Security Threat Detection Statistics |
- Checking statistics via the console viewer
- Providing a statistical analysis file
Source Code Protection
You can apply obfuscation and string encryption on Java codes to make third party code analysis difficult since it is the cause of security threat.
Also, you can set the range of obfuscation using simple settings.
Encrypt the binaries related to DEX, SO, and Unity to defend against decompile actions for third party code analysis.
Real-time Security Detection
1) Detection of Rooting and Jailbreaking
Using the latest detection technology, rooting and jailbreaking in a mobile device where the application is running are identified to ensure that mobile application runs in a safe environment.
※ Rooting/Jailbreaking: A state where a user controls the mobile device operation by acquiring “superuser” rights of the operating system by force.
2) Detection of App Tampering
The execution of applications tampered by a third party is blocked as a response to the distribution of abnormal applications. Using this feature, you can prevent leakage of user information or service intrusions.
3) Detection of Memory Tampering
While app is running, memory tampering by a third party is detected to prevent intrusion into your service.
4) Detection of Speed Hack
While app is running, system manipulation behaviors by a third party is detected to prevent intrusion into your service.
Service Usage Method
|Billing Unit||Usage Fee|
|MAD (Monthly Active Device)||15 KRW/MAD|
MAD: Monthly Active Device is the number of mobile devices that have activated App Safer during the month.
Additional fees will be charged for Cloud Log Analytics, which is mandatorily connected to App Safer. Please refer to the product rate plan for details.
Case 1) If App applied with App Safer is deployed to 10,000 mobile devices and App Safer was executed in App on
7,000 mobile devices
→ 7000 MAD x 15 KRW / MAD = 105,000 KRW
Case 2) If there are two Apps applied with App Safer in 1 mobile device and each App was executed just once in the month
→ 1 MAD x 15 KRW / MAD x 2 Apps = 30 KRW
Case 3) If App applied with App Safer was executed 100 times in 1 mobile device
→ 1 MAD x 15 KRW / MAD x 1 App = 15 KRW
Cloud Log Analytics
※ The CLA fee is charged by combining the log storage fee and API call fee.
|Billing Basis (Monthly)||Unit||Billing Amount (KRW/Unit)|
|Combined Log Usage||Provided as default (1GB or less)||0 KRW|
|Capacity (Per 1GB)||800 KRW|
Case 1) If you store 10GB worth of application logs for 20 days, then store 20GB for the remaining 10 days of the month,
the monthly average amount of data stored (GB-month) is as follows:
(Usage is calculated on an hourly basis, for 30 days in a month)
- Monthly average log usage = [10GB x (20 days x 24 hours) + 20GB x (10 days x 24 hours)]/720 hours = 13.3 GB-month
- Monthly log storage fee = 13.3GB-month x 800 KRW = 10,640 KRW
- The data storage period is 30 days. After 30 days, the data is automatically deleted without prior notice.
- API calls are used when you use the public API of CLA from external services. Currently, it is free of charge.