안정적인 API 호출을 돕는 다양한 관리 기능과 모니터링 대시보드를 제공합니다.
Easy Management and Monitoring of APIs
You can perform all operations related to API calls conveniently through the API Gateway. Various management features for reliable execution of APIs and a dashboard to check the real-time status of APIs are provided. Through this service, you will be able to focus on your business more efficiently.
- Flexible API Management
- You can define REST APIs, related resources, and methods, and also manage the lifespan of APIs. Because you can execute the same API in many versions through stages and version management, you can continue to call the APIs from previous versions, even after the latest version is published.
- Traffic Control of Backend Service
- The API Gateway can limit incoming traffic by restricting the amount of calls or controls made by the incoming traffic via a backend service using cache settings.
- Safe API User Authentication
- You can control user access using API Key and IP ACL functions issued by the API Gateway. You can protect an API via the same user authentication as our own API provided by the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM.
- Monitoring Dashboard
- Information related to API calls is provided in real time through the monitoring dashboard. You can check various performance related information on API use status, response time, and error rates.
A ‘product’ is a unit of grouped APIs for management. A call domain is provided per product and you can use the public settings to use it with other users of the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM. You can identify the user application or limit the usage through the API Key using the product.
You can define REST API, related resources, and methods and also set the authentication methods. You can manage the list of APIs definitions and the Overview for reference for API users. Also, you can use a feature to manage stage or versions in order to operate the same API across many versions. You can configure settings for the stabilization of a backend service, such as use of cache per each stage, throttling policies, or the IP ACL.
Usage Plan Management
You can limit the usage by API users by setting a rate (maximum call count per second) and a quota (maximum daily/monthly call count).
API Key Management
You can issue an API Key for using the API provided by another user or the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM. You can subscribe to services per API Key and check usage for each stage.
API Usage Monitoring
The monitoring dashboard shows that API usage is collected real-time. You can check various performance indicators, such as API call count hourly/daily/monthly usage, success rate, and average response time.
Additional Features Scheduled for Release
We are planning to provide APIs for various IaaS and PaaS services currently provided by the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM through the API Gateway.
Service Usage Fee
* API Gateway fee will be charged by combining the API call fee, network transmission, and cache usage.
|Charge (Monthly)||Unit||Billing Amount (KRW/Unit)|
|Total Number of API Calls||Provided as default (1,000,000 calls)||0 KRW|
|API Call||0.004 KRW/call|
|Data Transmission||Provided as default (Below 1GB)||0 KRW|
|Capacity (Per 1GB)||100 KRW|
|Combined Cache Usage||Capacity (Per 10MB)||0.5 KRW/Hour|
If you make 5 million API calls, transmit 100GB of data, and use 10MB of cache every hour, the usage fee is as follows: (Usage is calculated on an hourly basis, for 30 days in a month)
- API calls = 5 million - 1 million (basic) calls = 4 million calls
- Data transmission = 100GB – 1GB (basic) = 99GB
- Cache usage= 10MB * 24 hours* 30 days = 7200MB
- API call fee = 400 million calls * 0.004 KRW
- Data transmission fee = 99GB * 100 KRW
- Cache usage fee = 7200MB / 10 MB * 0.5 KRW
* Data transmission is calculated as follows: Data transmission = 3KB * No. of API calls
* 10MB cache usage is allocated to each stage and 10MB per hour is metered for calculation.