Network Traffic Monitoring
고객 서버에서 발생하는 트래픽을 수집하고 분석하여 정보를 제공 합니다.
Diverse Traffic Monitoring Based on Packet Analysis
Network Traffic Monitoring analyzes the network packets generated from the customer server using OpenFlow technology. See the analyzed network traffic by user country, region, server, designated server group and ISP with a simple setup.
- Stable Network Operation
- Easily check the network traffic of the server of your service. You can use the monitoring feature for effective failure analysis and a fast response.
- Customized Monitoring
- You can create and operate the charts and dashboards in the format of customer needs. Not only can you classify by each server, but you can also group servers for speedier checkups and responses for high-priority servers.
- Analysis of Users by Country
- You can use network monitoring based on the country of users and find out the country with the highest usage of your service. This information can become a good criteria when selecting a region for the server.
- Clear View of Inbound and Outbound Traffic
- Easily see the flow of user network traffic. You can clearly see the traffic on the Internet (external) and traffic within the network (internal) on the monitoring dashboard. Currently, only the outbound packets are monitored. However, a monitoring feature for inbound packets to the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM Network is scheduled to be added.
- User Convenience
- There is no need for a complicated setup and installation to collect and analyze data. Simply request monitoring on the server for automatic collection and analysis of network traffic.
Main Provided Features
|Network Traffic Monitoring||Console||Dashboard||
The dashboard shows real-time information on various data:|
- Server Group
|Internet - Top||Shows the overall network traffic related to the Internet.|
|Internet - Detail||Shows the detailed network traffic related to the Internet through search.|
|Leased Line - Top||Shows the overall network traffic related to the the internal network of the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM.|
|Leased Line - Detail||Shows the detailed network traffic related to the internal network of the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM through search.|
From the Dashboard found on the Home menu, you can check the recently generated network traffic. You can view the default chart (by region/country/server/server group) and the chart added by the customer. This is a useful feature for operating your service. Add the frequently used charts to the Dashboard so you do not have to repeat the settings each time.
Internet Top / Leased Line Top
The Internet Dashboard provides various filters (Region, Country, Server, Server Group and ISP) so users can see the data they need faster and simpler than on the detailed screen. You can set the Top variable to output the Top N number of charts. Also, you can specify the time range to see the chart for the desired time. The Leased Line Dashboard provides the same filters as the Internet Dashboard, but it also provides the Region, Server and Server Group filters.
Internet Detail / Leased Line Detail
Internet Detail provides provides various types of filters (Region, Country, Server, Server Group, and ISP) and shows more detailed data than the Internet Dashboard. It also provides the feature to combine filters and output data for the user’s needs. You can specify the time range to see the chart for the desired time, just like the Internet Dashboard. The Leased Line Dashboard provides the same filters as the Internet Dashboard but also provides the Region, Server and Server Group filters.
Common Features of the Charts
- You can specify the time range in all charts for an easy understanding of the traffic at the specified range, except on Dashboard.
- You can set to view the output values as Traffic, Flow, or Packet.
- You can select to view Line, Stack, and Area charts.
- You can download the chart image.
- You can download the chart data as a .csv file.
The following features are being prepared to meet the various demands of our customers:
- In-bound Traffic Monitoring : A monitoring feature for inbound packets to the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM network is coming soon
The free trial period for Network Traffic Monitoring is being extended.
Please note that the service will switch to a paid membership in the future after more features are added.