Cloud DB for MySQL Update
MySQL 데이터베이스 서비스를 손쉽게 구축하고 자동으로 관리합니다.
Convenient setup and management of MySQL database
Use the Cloud DB for MySQL for a simpler-than-ever setup and operation of the MySQL databases. The Cloud DB operates reliably with optimized settings that have been verified by NAVER services and can automatically recover from service failures as a fully-managed cloud database service.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- With just a few easy clicks, you can have a ready-to-use MySQL database.
- Optimized Settings Verified by NAVER Services
- A fast and stable operation is supported, built on the experience of MySQL by NAVER services, without the need for extra configuration.
- Superior Availability with Automatic Fail-Over
- NAVER developed an automatic fail-over feature that is not provided by MySQL, so you can enjoy a reliable service even if in the case of a master database failure.
- Automated Database Backup
- Database backup is performed automatically every day and the data is kept for up to 30 days. Automatic restoration is possible on the final backup version.
- Read Load Balancing
- The database can be extended to up to 5 duplicated slave databases. A read balancing of a database can be done by using the Load Balancer product.
- Monitoring and Notifications
- You can use the database monitoring function immediately after installation, and can check error logs or slow query logs of the MySQL database on the web console. In case of a failure or an event, you will quickly be informed of the status via email and SMS.
- Point-In-Time Recovery
- When you need to restore data to an earlier time by deleting or changing data by mistake during service operation, you can restore the database by selecting the desired time.
Various features are provided to improve the stability and convenience of the database.
Choose a server type of your need
Select from the various server types and use the right server for your service scale. You can also change the server type at any time after a simple server restart.
Latest MySQL Version
From the latest MySQL 5.7 versions, a version with stability verified by NAVER services is provided to you.
Autogrowing Data Storage Up To 2TB
A basic storage of 10GP is provided and is automatically increased in 10GB increments, up to the maximum of 2TB. You can select HDD or SSD according to the disk I/O rate of your need.
Automatic Fail-Over Support by Default
Cloud DB for MySQL, by default, generates an active master database and a standby master database to automatically fail-over to the standby master database when a failure occurs in the active master database failure. DNS redundancy is provided so there is no need to change the application.
Up to Five Slave Databases
Up to five slave databases can be created for one master database. By using the Load Balancer, the read load can be distributed by using slave database servers as read-only replicas.
Automatic Backup and Archiving For Up To 30 Days
Once a day, at a time of your choice, the database is backed up and stored for up to 30 days. If there is a problem with the database or the database server, you can use the backup file to recover data or create a new database from the backup file.
When you need to restore data to an earlier time by deleting or changing data by mistake during service operation, you can restore the database by selecting the desired time.
Performance Monitoring and Notifications
Diverse performance metrics on the operating system and databases are provided, and you can search and view error logs or slow query logs on the web-based console. Also, if a failure or a user-set event occurs, you are immediately notified via the administrator's email or SMS.
"Cloud DB for MySQL" uses MySQL, the world's most widely used open source relational database (RDBMS).
- When high availability support is selected, a total of two servers, active master DB and standby master DB, are created for redundancy.
- The slave database is a duplicate database that is created to distribute the read load of the database.
- The standard 50GB disk cannot be extended or added as it is for the disk space of the operating system, and is included in the usage fee.
- The data storage for storing database data is charged separately according to the usage time.
- The Cloud DB for the MySQL product is a fully managed product and does not permit the access of a user's operating system. Only Linux OS are supported by default.
|Standard||2 EA||4GB||50GB||168 KRW|
|2 EA||8GB||50GB||261 KRW|
|4 EA||8GB||50GB||304 KRW|
|4 EA||16GB||50GB||499 KRW|
|8 EA||16GB||50GB||555 KRW|
|8 EA||32GB||50GB||1,021 KRW|
|16 EA||32GB||50GB||1,413 KRW|
|High Memory||8 EA||64GB||50GB||1,177 KRW|
|16 EA||64GB||50GB||1,915 KRW|
|16 EA||128GB||50GB||2,356 KRW|
|32 EA||128GB||50GB||3,723 KRW|
|32 EA||256GB||50GB||4,857 KRW|
E.g. If you use the high availability DB server for a month, the DB server fee will be as follows: (Usage is calculated based on a 30 day month)
- DB server specifications: Standard (2 vCPU, 4 GB memory)
- DB server fee: 168 KRW (per hour) * 24 (1 day) * 30 days (1 month) * 2 (high availability on 2 units) = 241,920 KRW
- Data Storage is for storing database data. It stores the entire database data, such as tables, indexes, and the log data.
- A basic storage of 10GB is provided and is automatically increased in 10GB increments, up to the maximum of 2TB depending on the data storage amount.
- A notification is sent to the user as an event at every 10 GB increment of usage.
|Storage Type||Classification||Hourly Fee|
|HDD||Per 10GB of storage||0.8 KRW|
|SSD||Per 10GB of storage||1.6 KRW|
- Backup storage is for backing up database data. It saves all data, including tables and indexes once every day.
- The backup data can be stored for a minimum of 1 day to a maximum of 30 days, and is charged according to the usage time.
|Classification||Specification||Average Monthly Storage Fee (GB per month)|
|Backup data||Per 1GB of storage||100 KRW|