Cloud DB for Redis
Redis 캐시를 클라우드 상에서 간편하게 구축하고 안정적으로 운영합니다.
Easy Build and Automatic Management of Redis Cache
Cloud DB for Redis can easily build and manage Redis cache on the cloud. It is a fully-managed cloud in-memory cache service stably operated through automatic recovery.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- With just a few clicks and no hassle, you can have a ready-to-use Redis cache server.
- Optimized Settings Verified by NAVER Services
- Fast and stable operation is supported, built on the experience of Redis by NAVER services, without the need for extra configuration.
- Superior Availability with Automatic Fail-Over
- NAVER developed an automatic fail-over feature that is not provided by Redis, so you can enjoy a reliable service even in the case of a failure.
- Create a New Redis Service with the Auto Backup and Backup Copy features.
- Auto backup is performed every day and the data is kept for up to 7 days. You can create a new Redis service with the backup copy of the data.
- Monitoring and Notifications
- Redis and OS monitoring can be used immediately after installation and you can check the operating status of Redis in an intuitive graph. In case of a failure or an event, you will quickly be informed via email and SMS.
- Distributed Storage of Data Through Redis Cluster (Scheduled to be Supported)
- Using the Redis Cluster support, even large volumes of data can be stored in the in-memory cache and reading distribution through Replica is possible.
Various features are provided to improve the stability and convenience of the database.
Flexible Use According to Cache Data Size
Users can select one server out of multiple types matching to their service size. If extra memory space is necessary, one-time restart during the service is all you need to size up. NAVER provides the latest version of services only verified for reliability.
Latest, Most Stable Version of Redis
The latest version of Redis with verified stability by Naver service is provided.
Auto Data Backup and Creating a Redis Server with Backup Data
Once a day, at the time of your choice, the cache data is backed up and stored automatically for up to 7 days. You can also create a new Redis server with the backed up data to recover data or create additional cache server.
Performance Monitoring and Notifications
Various types of performance related monitoring of information on Redis and OS are provided in a diagram. Also, if a failure or a user-set event occurs, the information is sent immediately to the administrator's email or SMS.
Automatic Fail-Over Support
Cloud DB for Redis, if you select HA support, creates an active master server and a standby master server to automatically fail-over to the standby master server when a failure occurs in the active master database. DNS redundancy is provided so there is no need to change the application.
"Cloud DB for Redis" uses Redis, an open source memory data structure repository utilized as a database, cache, and message broker.
- If you do not use HA, 1 Redis server is used. If you do use HA, 2 Master-Standby Redis servers are used.
|Redis Memory Size||Units/Per hour|
|High Memory||53GB||1,052 KRW|
E.g. If you use the high availability Redis server for a month, the Redis server fee will be as follows: (Usage is calculated based on a 30 day month)
- Redis server specifications: Standard (1.5 GB memory)
- DB server fee: 51 KRW (per hour) * 24 (1 day) * 30 days (1 month) * 2 (high availability on 2 units) = 73,440 KRW
- It backs up all Redis server data automatically once a day.
- The backup data can be stored for a minimum of 1 day to a maximum of 7 days, and is charged on an hourly rate according to the usage amount.
|Type||Specification||Monthly Average Storage Fee (GB-month)|
|Backup Data||Per 1GB of storage||100 KRW|