SSL 인증서의 손쉬운 등록 및 관리 서비스를 제공합니다.
SSL Certificate Registration and Management Integration
Certificate Manager provides the feature to register, integrate and manage certificates to be used in the linked services.
You can also view information such as the issuer of the certificate, the target domain, and the validity period.
- Integrated Certificate Registration
- You can register a certificate to be used in NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM's linked products and check the validity of the certificate.
- Service Interworking
- Certificates registered in Certificate Manager can be applied to services by inquiring in related products.
- Providing Various Information
- Efficient management of certificates is possible by providing various information such as certificate issuer, target domain, subdomain, and validity period.
It offers a variety of features to make using certificates easy and convenient.
The registered SSL certificate can be viewed and applied in the linked service. When the certificate is registered, it checks the validity of the public certificate through the validity check.
(SSL certificate can be registered and deleted only through Certificate Manager service.)
Certificate Information Lookup
Provides various information of registered certificate.
|Certificate name||Certificate name set by the customer|
|Domain||Representative domain (DN) of certificate|
|Additional domains||Subdomain (SAN) included in the certificate|
|Certification start date||Certification start date|
|Certification end date||Certification end date|
|Issuer||Information of Certificate Authority|
|Serial Number||Unique number of the certificate|
|PK Information||Public key information|
|Use service||Related service and instance number|
Certificate Expiration Notification
We send you notifications with emails and SMS on a regular basis from one month before the expiry date of your registered certificate and inform you the time to replace the certificate.
연동 부가 서비스
Certificate Manager is a free product.
(Currently, certificate registration and management is available free of charge, and there may be additional charges for advanced features to be added in the future in the separately pricing plan.)