네이버 통합검색 서비스를 통해 수집되는 검색어 통계를 다양한 기준으로 조회하고 활용할 수 있습니다.
API Statistics on Search Trend Results
You can check how often a specific term was searched on Naver Search within a set period. View results by selecting categories, such as age, gender, and device used for search (PC/mobile). The statistical analysis is conducted based on massive data accumulated from the search trend service and you can use it as a RESTful API method so you can have convenient use of reliable results.
- Reliable Statistical Analysis
- Search Trend performs statistical analysis based on the massive data from the largest search engine in Korea. It is very useful to identify the focus and trends of a market due to its highly reliable analysis results.
- Diverse and Detailed Analysis
- You can analyze the search results from various angles by age, gender, and device types within a specific period and can even analyze multiple search words for effective comparison.
- Easy Use
- Web-based console allows convenient and easy usage. Using the RESTful APIs you can easily check the changes of people's interests on your service.
An API to view search word trends on NAVER by age, gender, and device type.
Select a keyword, search period, age, gender, and device type to deliver as a RESTful API method and the statistical results are returned in ratios.
1) Set the topic category to analyze.
- Set the main keyword of your interest and enter the sub keywords by separating with a comma (,).
- The entered keywords can be combined to check for the total trend on NAVER.
- (e.g., Keyword ‘camping’ & Sub keyword ‘camping, camping gear, winter camping, campsite, glamping, auto-camping, camping car, tent, camping recipe’)
2) Check desired information under set categories.
- Search period: View results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Age: View results for ages divided in every 5 years.
- Gender: View results for males or females.
- Device type: View information depending on the type of device used for searching, PC or mobile.
3) Check results that are provided as a relative value.
- In order to refer to the statistics intuitively, Search Trend sets the time with the highest search frequency out of the requested period as 100 and provides as a relative value on the remaining period.
You can check trends and levels of interest on a key issue during a set period using NAVER's search logs, the largest portal in Korea and utilize the result for various aspects, such as establishing business policy or setting up marketing plan. (Example of applicable fields: Marketing, public relations, sales, press media, and education.)
Using the API
As an open API that does not require a login, service usage is possible by sending the Client ID and the Client Secret value issued when you registered the application in the HHTP header at the time of calling POST.
Service Usage Limit
The NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM allows you to use the Search Trend service up to 1,000 times a day per application. If you need to increase the service limit, please contact Customer Support.
Search Trend serviceis available free of charge for a limited time only.
You can use the service for up to 1,000 times a day free of charge. If you need to increase the service limit, please contact
※ Customers using this service will be notified of the policy on the transition to a paid service and fee plans a month prior to the transition date via email and SMS.