Global CDN Update
세계 어느 곳에서나 빠르고 안정적으로 콘텐츠를 전송할 수 있습니다
Quickly and Safe Transfer Large Content to Anywhere in the World
With hundreds of thousands of cache servers scattered around the world (over 120 countries), you can quickly deliver content to overseas users. When Internet traffic increases due to video and music streaming or large volume file downloads, cache servers relieve the load on source servers to improve content transfer quality and increase transfer speed. (Note: The Global CDN is based on overseas footprints. If your service is based in Korea, please use CDN products.)
- Ensures Continuity of Global Service
- Delivery is stable and fast, as contents are transferred through a server nearest to the users. If the nearest server fails, the traffic is routed to the next nearest server to improve availability. When traffic increases, the source server is protected by highly distributed cache servers and process the demanded traffic.
- Simple Application and Use
- It's simple to apply for and setup the service on the web console. By distributing the values set on the console to servers around the world, the service is available to you, quickly and conveniently. Various options, including caching and compression, are provided, allowing you to customize the service.
- Link with Other NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM Services
- Link your Global CDN with other NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM Services. Object Storage, Server service can be used as CDN source server storage. 네이버 클라우드 플랫폼의 다양한 미디어 상품과의 연동을 통해 미디어 서비스 품질을 높일 수 있습니다.
- Efficient Cost Management
- The Global CDN fee is calculated based on content transfer usage, so cost estimation and management are available. Without any separate costs for building infrastructure, you can use hundreds of thousands of cache servers at a reasonable price.
- HTTP2 프로토콜을 활용한 전송 지원
- In addition to the traditional web standard protocols, HTTP1.0 and HTTP1.1, Global CDN supports HTTP/2 protocol, established by IETF in 2015.
The following technologies and features are provided to global customers for quick and stable content transfer.
Note: The Global CDN is based on overseas service. If your service is based in Korea, please use CDN service.
You can configure the various caching options on the web console so it is just right for your service.
You can even set the cache timeout and Time To Live (TTL) on the source server under the 'Cache-Control’ header.
HTTP/2 프로토콜을 활용한 전송 지원
전통적인 웹 표준 프로토콜인 HTTP1.0과 HTTP1.1은 물론, 2015년 상반기 표준화 IETF에 의해 제정된 HTTP/2 프로토콜을 지원합니다.
Supports Various Source Servers
To send content through the Global CDN, the source server must be accessed to cache and transfer the content. The Global CDN supports content linking with various source servers through HTTP/HTTPS/HTTP2 protocols. You can set various web servers and the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM's Object Storage and Server through the source server and freely specify the connection ports.
Note: When using HTTP protocol, you need HTTP protocol communication with the source server. If you want to your original web server as the source server of the Global CDN, it must be operating on a public network that can communicate externally.
Strong Content Transfer Security
If your web service is accessed through HTTPS on several browsers, a security warning message is displayed when the content is accessed through HTTP. The Global CDN allows transferring contents through the HTTPS protocol. HTTP is also available so you can combine HTTP and HTTPS, or limit HTTP to use HTTPS only. If you choose the HTTPS protocol, communication with the source server is also made through HTTPS, which strengthens the security of the overall content transfer paths. It provides a feature that allows access based on the domain registered as a reference. In addition, it will support the ability to create a secured URL based on the Secure-Token protocol.
High-speed Purge Feature
When changing source content to the same content name, the high-speed purge feature immediately applies the change to cache servers distributed around the world. Performing a purge deletes content stored in hundreds of thousands of cache servers around the world in a few seconds. After deleting the caches, the new content is copied from the source server according to the user request and then cached and provided. This is a core technology to ensure content reliability.
Content Access Logs
The access logs for the CDN content requests are provided for analysis of content transfer and identification of use patterns. The extracted access logs are linked to the Object Storage and saved automatically on a periodic basis.
To help you operate your business flexibly in different situations, we offer a practical pricing model.
|Classification||Billing Units||Usage Level||Meter-rate system|
|Monthly transmission fee||GB||0–200GB||77 KRW|
|Over 500TB||30 KRW|
|Monthly request fee||10,000 requests||10 KRW|
Service fee = Monthly transfer fee + Monthly request fee
- - Monthly transfer fee = Sum of total CDN transfer amount fees for the month
- - Monthly request fee = The number of total CDN requests for the month
월 서비스 요금에 대한 데이터 취합 기준 안내
- - (전전월의 마지막 일 – 3일) 부터 (전월의 마지막 일 – 4일)까지의 월 전송량 및 요청수 데이터의 합
- - (예시) 5월 서비스 요금 내역= 3월 28일부터 4월 26일까지의 전송량 및 요청수의 합