How to Use Coins
We would like to inform you of the detailed rules for using coins provided by NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM.
- 1.The coins you have purchased can be used to pay postpay for the usage amount of all the products and services.
- 2.Coins charged from the 1st to the end of each month are deducted when the billing amount for the 1st day of the following month is confirmed in the amount used for the current month.
- 3.If the usage amount is more than the charged amount, you may be charged for postpay by the regular payment method.
- 4.Coins can only be used within the validity period, and can be used until the end of the month, three years from the date of recharge. You can extend the coin validity period up to 2 times in 1 year increment before the coin expiration date.
- 5.The validity period of the bonus coins is 5 year and cannot be extended at the end of the validity period.
- 6.If you have a multiple number of coins, they are used in order of validity period.
- 7.NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM reserves the right to suspend the coin usage at any time for the misuse of coins, and expired or suspended coins are not refundable.
- 8.In case of a direct input charging, the payment limit for each card company may be different from the coin charging limit.
- 9.If there is an unpaid payment, you cannot charge the coin, and you cannot use the coin as a payment method of the outstanding payment.
- 10.Payment is included with 10% VAT.
- 11.Customers cannot sell the granted coins for cash or in return. In this case, the granted coins will be returned and the customer can be held liable.