Batch Job for Collecting and Handling Data
Architecture for open source, fully managed cloud analytics services
Cloud Hadoop is an open source, fully managed cloud analysis service. Through an open-source framework, such as Hadoop, HBase, Spark, and Hive, users can analyze large amounts of data how they want and attain easy initial infrastructure configuration and scalability through Cloud Hadoop. It is also cost-effective, since the user only pays for what they use. Also, it not only provides the UIs to manage information and status on the Cloud Hadoop cluster, but you can manage and monitor the Cloud Hadoop cluster conveniently and effectively based on the web UI using Apache Ambari. Cloud Hadoop can be linked with various open sources with an open-source based configuration. Using Object Storage with outstanding durability as data repository, you can use it by easily storing and extracting data anytime and anywhere.
Use Cases and Effect
- Create Clusters Easily and Simply
- Cloud Hadoop automatically creates Hadoop clusters to ease the burden of resources required for infrastructure management tasks. You can have a system that can be analyzed at any time throughout the installation, configuration, and optimization of several open-source frameworks. Open-source frameworks, such as Hadoop, HBase, Spark, and Hive, are installed, and clusters with optimized configurations are created, allowing users to perform the tasks needed for analysis right away.
- Securing Flexible Scalability and High Availability
- To ensure high availability, two master nodes are provided for redundancy when creating a Cloud Hadoop cluster. The role of standby node changes if the master node fails so that the performance of the role as master node is possible, and the number of instances required for data analysis can be easily decreased or increased from 1 to 8 at a time desired by the user.
- Web UI for Cluster Management and Monitoring
- Enjoy a convenient UI for managing information and the status for Cloud Hadoop clusters. Apache Ambari, an open-source application, makes managing and monitoring Cloud Hadoop clusters easy and efficient by leveraging the simplicity of the web UI and REST API. Also, you can freely configure Hadoop, HBase, Spark and Hive, etc. even without logging in to the server directly.
- Unlimited Object Storage Based Data Capacity
- Save large amount of data at a low cost using Object Storage on the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM as a data storage service. You can use without worrying about the capacity since easy extension is possible at a reasonable cost from a gigabyte unit to a petabyte unit according to the customer's business scale, and you can also link to analyze data in Cloud Hadoop.
- Choose a Computer Power of Your Need
- Since the servers with various types of computing power are provided, the user is able to analyze mass data quickly by selecting various servers according to the performance required for the analysis.