* We eventually will be stopping the File Storage service and maintenance support due to the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM service policy.
- Your current services will be maintained without any issues but you may experience some limitations in the usage improvement of additional features or linked products.
* We recommend that you switch to Object Storage in order to use various convenient features and to have a smooth interface and linkage between products.
- We strongly recommend that you review switching to Object Storage, even in the near or long term future, if you are unable to switch right away.
- We will provide maximum support for your switch to Object Storage for steps such as transferring data.
Data storage space that can be connected to various console features
File Storage is built for storage and use of data on the Internet. It can be used for critical or high-volume data and can also be used for server data backup and recovery via the provided API and CLI.
- High Stability
- Reliable service built on storage solutions that have been verified by NAVER Cloud over the years. Customer data is distributed, replicated, and stored across multiple systems for high reliability. Ideal for keeping critical data safe or for keeping backup data for service recovery
- Easy Scalability at Reasonable Costs
- Efficient response to services for which usage is difficult to predict is possible. Customers' data storage space starts from GB to PB units and scales according to the business size to improve business agility and flexibility. Business data can be uploaded and managed with simple web-based consoles and APIs without prior regulations.
- Convenient Use
- Data can be saved directly using web-based consoles, or by connecting to File Storage directly from the server via API and CLI to store or utilize data. If multiple users are using the data at the same time, you can create a CDN service and designate File Storage as the original location so that the CDN service can handle large volumes of traffic smoothly.
It is designed with a scalable infrastructure that allows users
to securely store and use data on the Internet.
Usage Guidance Provided
Easily add or delete large amounts of data using the web-based consoles. Files can be stored via a variety of methods, including web-based consoles, RESTful APIs, and CLIs. The stored files are given a unique access URL for each file, making it easy for multiple users to access via Internet. The maximum size of a single file that can be saved is up to 1TB, and large-sized media files can be stored and shared without limits.
Managing download rights on an object basis
The strong security authentication management feature allows the user to set access right for individual users for saved files. In addition, authorized users can download files via URL. The public authorization feature allows file sharing to all users without any authentication.
Linking with CDN service
Many users can share files via URL provided by File Storage. However, when providing files to many users at the same time, such as for Internet services, it is recommended to link with Content Delivery Network (CDN) for a stable service.
By specifying the file storage URL as the source, you can transfer data quickly and reliably through the CDN provided by the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM.
The File Storage fee is calculated by combining the data storage fee and the network transfer fee.
Data Storage Fee
|Usage Level||Average Monthly Storage Fee (GB per month)|
|Under 1PB||28 KRW|
|Over 1PB||26 KRW|
- E.g. When storing 800GB for 20 days and 2 TB for the remaining 10 days in File Storage, the average monthly storage fee (GB per month) is as follows (usage is calculated on an hourly basis, for 30 days in a month):
- Monthly storage = [800GB x (20 days x 24 hours) + 1,024GB x 2 x (10 days x 24 hours)]/720 hours = 1,216GB/month
- Monthly data storage fee = 1,216GB/month x 28 KRW = 34,048 KRW
Network Transfer Fee
You will only be charged for outbound traffic that connects through the Internet
|Classification||Networks||Unit||Usage Level||Meter Rate (monthly)|
|Inbound traffic||All||GB||Same for all sections||Free|
Traffic through the Internet
(including traffic toward another region via public IP)
|GB||Under 5TB||100 KRW|
|Over 30TB||70 KRW|