Global Route Manager
DNS 기반의 다양한 로드밸런싱 방법을 통해 글로벌 네트워크 트래픽을 안정적으로 처리합니다.
Stable Global Load Balancing on Network Traffic
Global Route Manager is a GSLB product for stable load balancing of network traffic through various types of DNS-based methods. High availability is provided even during failure with the Health Check feature. You can also reduce latency by prioritizing the amount of traffic handled per resource, or distribute traffic to a nearby location through the regional branch settings in continent/country units. All of these features are easily accessible through a web-based console.
You can find the solution to this problem using Global Route Manager.
- If you are trying to provide a stable service by quickly handling resources as exception to prepare for server change operations or failure
- Active, Standby 리소스를 지정하여 서비스 연속성을 제공하려고 할 경우
- In case you want to assign different resource response rate for each IP and domain
- In case you want to improve service quality by adjusting the resource response and resource location by each region and ISP
- High Availability and Stability
- 리소스에 대한 Health check를 통해 늘 안정적인 서비스를 제공할 수 있습니다. 문제가 있는 리소스는 도메인 응답에서 제외하거나 Active 리소스 장애 시 Standby 리소스가 응답하여 서비스의 연속성을 확보할 수 있습니다.
- Easy and Convenient Settings
- A web-based console is provided so you can conveniently create and set up the Global Route Manager online. You can easily add the resources appropriate for the type by selecting the desired load balancing type after typing the domain. You can easily configure settings for Health Check and also check the resource status that belongs to the Global Route Manager domain.
- Link with other NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM Services
- Easily use your CDN with other services of NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM. Customers using Server and Load Balancer services can conveniently add the existing resources in possession when setting up the Global Route Manager. You can also use by adding the existing domains in possession as resources other than the ones in the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM.
- Efficient Cost Management
- The billing standard is divided into different billing categories so you can pay fees just on the amount you have used. Effective cost management is possible since fees are determined according to the number of configured domains, number of added Health Check resources, and the number of queries.
Main Provided Features
Various Load Balancing Types
|Load Balancing Type||Resource Type||Health Check||Description|
|Round Robin |
|IP (Can be linked with Server products)||Available||Up to 16 resources can be added. The resource responds to the request on a first-come-first-served basis.|
|IP (Can be linked with Server products)||Available||Up to 16 resources can be added. The traffic can be distributed according to request prioritizing the handled traffic per resource.|
|Domain (Linked with Load Balancer products, direct input of domain is possible)||Not Available|
|Domain (Linked with Load Balancer products, direct input of domain is possible)||Not Available||This is a load balancing type optimized to a global service. Branching into a continent or country unit is possible based on the user's location and setting up a branch based on the IP band is also possible. Using the Geo Map menu, you can easily configure the map just right for the customer and can even configure an IP band based CIDR Map.|
|Active||IP (Server 상품 연계 가능)||설정 가능||Active, Standby 리소스를 지정하여 Active 리소스 장애시 Standby 리소스가 응답합니다.|
Standby 리소스에는 IP Type 과 Domain Type 의 혼용이 불가능합니다.
Active, Standby에 각각 최대 16개까지 리소스 추가가 가능합니다.
|Standby||IP (Server 상품 연계 가능)||설정 가능|
|Domain (Load Balancer 상품 연계, 직접 도메인 입력 가능)||설정 불가능|
Support for Resource Health Check
You can set up Health Checks on the resources added as IP type.
Health Checks can be performed in 60, 180, and 300 second intervals. Ports can be set up directly by the user in addition to the ones that are provided.
TCP, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols are supported. For HTTP or HTTPS, you can directly set up the forward host and the path.
|Interval||30 seconds, 60 seconds, 180 seconds, and 300 seconds|
|Protocol||TCP||Port: 80, 8080, 443|
Geo Map, CIDR Map Settings
You can easily set up and manage Geo Map and CIDR Map to customer needs by setting up the GeoLocation Type for branching by continent/country units and branching of IP band. When creating a new GeoLocation Type, it is possible call the preset Maps on each domain for use. Geo Map provides a Default Map.
- A Geo Map provided as default
|Map Name||Zone||Included Continent/Country|
|NCP_HK||Hong Kong, Macau, Philippines, Vietnam|
|NCP_DE||Europe, Middle East (Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia), Africa|
|NCP_USW||Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming|
|NCP_USE||North America, South America|
Health Check Logs (Scheduled)
Global Route Manager domain and the Health Check logs in the domain are provided so you can check the Health Check results. You can easily check logs by selecting a set period on a desired resource for an easy view of logs.
Load Balancing TypeRound Robin
- What should I do in case of having to exclude the corresponding resource from the domain response due to server change operation or failure?
- Let me know how to solve the problem of handling upload traffic from the resource, or how I should make use of LB or L4? It is difficult.
Load Balancing TypeWeighted
- What should I do if I want to adjust the response rate by each IP?
- I want to adjust the response rate of each CDN domain while using a number of CDNs for the same service.
Load Balancing TypeGeoLocation
Load Balancing TypeFail Over
- 자연재해와 같은 Region 장애 시 다른 Region 으로 서비스하여 서비스 연속성을 제공하고 싶어요.
Fees will be charged according to the number of configured Global Route Manager domains, the number of Health Check resources added to the domain, and the number of queries.
|Type||Billing Units||Hourly rate (rate for 30 days)|
|Global Route Manager Domain||Per 1 Domain||56 KRW (40,320 KRW)|
|Health Check Resource||Per 1 Resource||0.7 KRW (504 KRW)|
|Type||Billing Units||Usage Level||Meter Rate|
|No. of Queries||100,000 requests||1–1,000,000,000 requests||400 KRW|
|Over 1,000,000,000 scans||200 KRW|