지리 정보 처리와 엔터프라이즈 개발에 최적화된 오픈 소스 관계형 데이터베이스 관리 시스템입니다.
A server with advanced open-source PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL is the world's most advanced open-source DBMS. It supports full transactions (ACID) and high concurrency control (MVCC) for a greater cost efficiency.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- With just a few clicks and no hassle, you can have a ready-to-use PostgreSQL database.
- Applications in Location-Based Services
- PostgreSQL is optimized for the real-time processing of location information. It provides various functions that can be utilized to provide location-based services, such as R-trees for spatial indexing and analysis and spatial processing of GIS objects.
- Flexible Object Creation
- Unlike other relational database systems, PostgreSQL allows users to create database objects, such as operators, complex data types, aggregate functions, data type converters, and extension features.
Various features are provided to improve the stability and convenience of the database.
Reliable Version of PostgreSQL
The most reliable version currently available, PostgreSQL 9.4, is provided.
Various Expansion Modules and Programs
You can use various extension modules and programs, such as adminpack, auto_explain, earthdistance, and PostGIS. For more information, see the following link:
- Additional Supplied Modules: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/contrib.html
- Additional Supplied Programs: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/contrib-prog.html
GUI-based Admin Tools
A graphic tool, pgAdmin, is included with this service. The pgAdmin tool is a dedicated PostgreSQL GUI tool that carries out database monitoring, database management, query functions, and more With just a few clicks, you can check the server’s status, perform VACUUM operations, or create, back up, or recover databases. A query tool for application development is also included. For more information, see the following link:
"PostgreSQL" uses an open source object-relational database (ORDBMS) called PostgreSQL that emphasizes scalability and stsandards-compliance.
Since PostgreSQL is an open-source ORDBMS, no additional fee is charged, except for the server usage fee for installed-types.
|OS||Version||Usage Fee (Month)|
|CentOS 6.6||PostgreSQL 9.4||Free|
|CentOS 7.3||PostgreSQL 9.4||Free|