가장 많이 사용하고 있는 오픈 소스 관계형 데이터베이스 관리 시스템 (RDBMS)입니다
A Server Pre-installed with MySQL
A server pre-installed with MySQL enables you to begin using MySQL without consuming additional time and resources. For added convenience, this package also includes a program that monitors the MySQL performance in the simple format of CLI.
- Convenient Installation
- MySQL server image is provided for CentOS and Ubuntu OS. You can use MySQL with just a simple setup without additional installation process.
- One-step MySQL Service
- You can select the appropriate OS and version of MySQL, guaranteeing optimal performance, fast service, and smooth operation on the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM.
- Real-time Monitoring
- The CLI-based monitoring program, which is used for NAVER and LINE, provides real-time performance indexes to enhance the stability of the database and the efficiency of the MySQL operation.
- Application in Variety of Services
- The world’s most popular open source Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) offers various program APIs, allowing you to install and utilize numerous third-party programs that can further increase quality and productivity. In addition, the pre-installed MySQL 5.7 comes with many additional features.
Various features are provided to improve the stability and convenience of the database.
Get the Latest Version of MySQL
Choose from either MySQL 5.6 or 5.7 (released in 2015), depending on the needs of your business.
CLI-based Monitoring Tool
The package includes a CLI-based monitoring program that checks the DB status every second, which is vastly superior to similar third-party programs that only monitor per minute. With this advanced tool, you can always guarantee the speed and stability of your DB operation.
MySQL 5.7 New Feature
- Double or triple performance improvement in comparison to Version 5.6 (based on self-performance test by Oracle)
- Enhanced InnoDB (enhanced online DDL and memory management features)
- Supports Native JSON (JSON Data Type in the binary format)
- Various replication structures (Group-Replication / Multi-Source Replication)
- Reference URL: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/mysql-nutshell.html
"MySQL" uses the world's most widely used open source relational database (RDBMS) called MySQL.
Since MySQL is an open-source RDBMS, no additional fee is charged for installed-type services except for the server usage fee.
|OS||Version||Usage Fee (Month)|
|Ubuntu 16.04||MySQL 5.7||Free|