MySQL과 높은 호환성을 유지하는 오픈소스 기반의 데이터베이스 관리 시스템(RDBMS) 입니다.
A Server with MariaDB, a High Compatibility Database with MySQL
MariaDB is an open-source based relational database management system (RDBMS) that can replace MySQL. MariaDB with distinguished features compared to MySQL while maintaining high compatibility with the existing MySQL is provided for the highest convenience.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- With just a few clicks and no hassle, you can have a ready-to-use MariaDB.
- High Compatibility
- MariaDB maintains a high compatibility with MySQL due to the identical source code and the structure as MySQL. Thus it effectively provides features on almost all commands, interfaces, and various APIs used in MySQL.
Various features are provided to improve the stability and convenience of the database.
Reliable Version of MariaDB
The most reliable version currently available, MariaDB 10.2 GA, is provided.
Maintaining High Compatibility with MySQL
You can check the information on comparison and compatibility with MySQL from the URLs below.
- MariaDB vs MySQL - Feature: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/mariadb-vs-mysql-features
- MariaDB vs MySQL – Compatibility: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/mariadb-vs-mysql-compatibility
"MariaDB" uses an open source relational database (RDBMS) called MariaDB, which is based on the same source code as MySQL.
Since MariaDB is an open-source ORDBMS, no additional fee is charged, except for the server usage fee for installation-types.
|OS||Version||Usage Fee (Month)|
|CentOS 7.3||MariaDB 10.2||Free|
|Ubuntu 16.04||MariaDB 10.2||Free|