Virtual Dedicated Server
고성능의 클라우드 서버를 단독 물리 서버에 제공합니다
High-performance Cloud Server Based on an Independent Physical Server
A service providing an independent, premium, physical server that is suitable for services that need to process large amounts of data without sacrificing I/O performance.
- High-Performance I/O
- A physical server combined with SSD is the optimal environment for games, DBs, and other services that demand a stable server operation.
- Efficient Cost Management
- You will only be charged for the actual usage time of the server. Without the investment and operating costs involved with installing a physical server, you get a high-performance server at a very low cost.
- Quick Server Setup
- The usual process for setting up a high-performance physical server consumes a lot of time and energy, from buying the equipment to configuring the settings to implementing the server. The Virtual Dedicated Server enables fast and convenient use of a high-performance server by creating servers within minutes via the web console and is cost-effective due to use only within the required time frames.
A virtual dedicated server provides a physical server as a high-performance cloud server.
You can use the same functions as a general server, with a few exceptions, or access the functions by linking to other services.
Connecting with NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM Services
The Virtual Dedicated Server provides a cloud environment on an independent physical server. Due to the cloud environment, you connect to the existing NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM just like a general server to use the service.
Financial services require a dedicated communication link with financial institutions, as well as a basic firewall. To support various financial services, the NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM has established a reliable communication network with a dedicated line between a virtual dedicated server and financial institutions.
Virtual dedicated servers are only available on a monthly fee plan.
|Type||Available Specifications||Usage Fee (Month)|
|Virtual Dedicated Server||20 EA||80GB||1,000GB (SSD)||1,250,000 KRW|
|20 EA||80GB||2,000GB (SSD)||1,450,000 KRW|
|32 EA||122GB||1,000GB (SSD)||1,650,000 KRW|
|32 EA||122GB||2,000GB (SSD)||1,850,000 KRW|
|32 EA||232GB||1,000GB (SSD)||2,250,000 KRW|
|32 EA||232GB||2,000GB (SSD)||2,450,000 KRW|
Outbound traffic usage is billed based on the following pricing table.
|Classification||Networks||Unit||Usage Level||Meter Rate (monthly)|
|Inbound Traffic||All||GB||Same for all sections||Free|
|Outbound Traffic||Traffic through the Internet|
(including traffic toward another region via public IP)
|GB||20GB or Less||Free|
|Over 30TB||70 KRW|
|Traffic between different zones via a public IP||GB||Same for all sections||10 KRW|
|Traffic within the same zone via a public IP||GB||Same for all sections||10 KRW|
|Traffic between different zones via a private IP||GB||Same for all sections||10 KRW|
|Traffic within the same zone via private IP||GB||Same for all sections||Free|
- As of Sep. 1, 2018, new free usage tier will be applied to new subscribers (1TB -> 20GB).
Supported OS and Available Server Specifications
Part of server disk will be used as a space for installing the OS and the remainder will be provided for data storage. (Linux 50GB, Windows 100GB)
|OS Classification||Availability of OS depending on Server Specification||Usage Fee|
|Based on Memory||Based on CPU|
|20 vCPU||32 vCPU||Monthly|
|Ubuntu Server 12.04||64bit||-||Free|
|Ubuntu Desktop 12.04||64bit||Free|
|Ubuntu Server 14.04||64bit||-||Free|
|Ubuntu Server 16.04||64bit||Free|
|Windows||Windows Server 2008 R2||64bit||20,000 KRW|
|Windows Server 2012 R2||64bit||20,000 KRW|
|Windows Server 2016||64bit||20,000 KRW|
|Windows Server 2008 R2 With MSSQL 2008 R2 Standard||64bit||290,000 KRW/copy|
|Windows Server 2012 R2 with MSSQL 2012 Standard||64bit||290,000 KRW/copy|
|Windows Server 2012 R2 with MSSQL 2014 Standard||64bit||290,000 KRW/copy|
|Windows Server 2012 R2 with MSSQL 2016 Standard/ Enterprise||64bit||-Standard: 290,000 KRW/copy
-Enterprise: 1,080,000 KRW/copy
|Windows Server 2016 with MSSQL 2017 Express/Standard/Enterprise||64bit||-Express: Free
-Standard: 290,000 KRW/copy
-Enterprise: 1,080,000 KRW/copy
- If you use less than one month of storage, the usage fee is calculated based on days used.
- Ubuntu kernel updates are not supported. If the kernel is updated, the server may not function normally and NBP does not support servers with updated kernels.
- The OS fee is the software license fee. The server fee is charged separately based on the server specifications.
- If you use Microsoft SQL Server, please check the following information:
- - 1 license copy supports 4 vCPUs. If you use a server with 1–4 vCPUs, you must purchase 1 copy. 2 copies are required for a server with 8 vCPUs. 3 copies are required for a server with 12 vCPUs.
- - The MSSQL fee is the DBMS license fee. The server and OS (Windows) fees are charged separately.
- - Example: When using MSSQL on a server with 2 vCPUs: 69,000 KRW (server) + 20,000 KRW (Windows license) + 290,000 KRW (MSSQL license) = 379,000 KRW/month
- - The fee may change according to Microsoft’s policies and will be applied to existing customers.
Pricing Information for Server Service Stoppage
- When stopping a server service, only the fee on the basic disk provided for the installation of OS on some server types will be charged.
- Fees for other resources connected to the server, such as public IP, load balancer, and additional disks will be
charged regardless of server stoppage.
Please be sure to return the resources that are not used to avoid unnecessary billing problems.
(Fees on OS and MSSQL will not be charged.)
- Servers with discounted rates at the time of server stoppage may not stop the server for more than 90 days at a time or for more than a cumulative 180 days within 12 months. Servers that have exceeded the possible period for stopping the server will be withdrawn after notifying the customer. At this time, the customer data stored in the server will be deleted after being backed up and stored by the company for 30 days and the customer can request to reuse the server or recover data only within the storage period. (Details above shall be effective starting August 1st, 2017 when the terms and conditions will be revised, and the suspension period will be calculated based on August 1st, 2017.)
|Classification||Target Server Type|
|Applicable for Discounts at Server Stoppage||Compact Server and Standard Server|
|Not Applicable for Discounts at Server Stoppage||High Memory Server, Micro Server, CPU Intensive Server, Virtual Dedicated Server, GPU Server and Baremetal Server|