Real User Analytics(RUA)
실제로 웹 사이트에 접속하는 사용자의 성능 정보를 실시간으로 수집하고 분석할 수 있습니다.
Utilize Collected Information to Improve Website Quality
Real User Analytics (RUA) gathers the user-perceived performance of the website to analyze speed per country, OS, and browser. Because you can check the bottleneck sections, it becomes a great reference for enhancing your website performance.
- Collection of Real-Time Performance Data
- You can effectively respond to various issues that occur from the website using the real-time data gathered from the actual users of the website. For instance, you can perform a real-time analysis on delays in page loading during high traffic periods or search data for a specific period.
- Simple Monitoring Management
- You can distribute the script provided from the RUA to the website source and register that website domain on the web-based console to collect performance data for monitoring. Also, you can combine various websites into a project and compare the performance between the projects.
- Intuitive Dashboard
- You can check the speed per country, OS, browser, and page visually as graphs on the dashboard. Also, you can check bottleneck sections for easy identification of the declining website performance and solve your problems quickly.
Registration of Projects and Websites
You can register many websites in a project for management purposes. If you distribute the script provided by the system to the website source after registering the website, the performance information that is created when users access the website is collected in the RUA system for monitoring.
Real-Time Analysis of Performance Trends
Using the Real-time Dashboard, you can analyze a performance trend of real-time information for the last 30 minutes. Browser Load Time and Page View trend show the list of countries, OS, browser, and page with most access to the website.
Analysis of Past Performance Patterns and Reason for Delay
The Page Load Time Dashboard shows the trend of browser load time and page view per country, OS, browser, and page for a specific time period in the past. Also, it analyzes speed on each section to discover a bottleneck section.
Main Indicators of Speed
※ Sections are defined based on the Navigation Timing API attribute value established by W3C.
|Network||The time it takes to connect to the server for data receipt after a page request||navigationStart ~ ConnectEnd|
|TTFB||The waiting time for the browser to receive the first information from the web server, after a page request||navigationStart-ResponseStart|
|DomContentloaded||The time it takes for the HTML document preparation and analysis, after a page request||navigationStart-DomContentloaded|
|Browser Load Time||The time it takes until the HMTL page was fully loaded on the screen, after a page request||navigationStart-LoadEventEnd|
|TTFB||The waiting time of a browser to receive the first information from the web server, after its request||navigationStart-ResponseStart|
|Server Response||The time it takes for the server to respond to the browser request||ResponseStart-ResponseEnd|
|Dom Processing||The time it takes for the browser to parse and analyze the HTML||Dom Loading-DomContentloaded|
Introduction of Fees
Real User Analytics (RUA) applies the unit price per 1,000PV based on the Page Views (PV) of the actual users visiting the website.
- Basic: Provides basic information such as browser and page Load Timer and Page Views.
* Service types providing various features are scheduled to be added in the future.
Service Usage Fee
|Accumulated Monthly PV (Page Views)||Basic|
|Under 10 million PVs||10 KRW/1,000PVs|
|Over 10 million PVs||(Please make a separate inquiry)|
* Unit prices are rounded up for calculation. E.g.) Unit price is 10 KRW for 20 PVs and also 10 KRW for 900 PVs. Unit price is 20 KRW for 1,001PV and 20 KRW for 1990 PVs.
* If you expect to use more than 10 million PVs, please contact customer support Customer Support > Contact Us.