Orange – S (Webpage Snapshot)
Seller: ComHome ㅣ Available
Orange – S (Webpage Snapshot) improves transmission speed when images are loaded by dividing long images into fixed units. It also secures optimized network traffic by transmitting content suitable for the screen, and accommodates the resolutions of all screens with a layout of specified size.
Building a Dedicated Process for Mobile Images
1. Can specify rule or size with a dedicated mobile process
2. Provides a real-time response, such as an SMS, in the event of a failure
3. Provides admin/statistics feature
Product Description Capture, Slicing, and Resizing
1. Creates product specifications in consideration of the mobile device screen
2. Supports in-memory automatic snapping
3. Image slicing/resizing/optimizing
4. Unlimited calls of images from mobile apps and the web (minimized traffic)
Supports Video URL/Flash Parsing Features
1. Supports auto-parsing of video/flash within the product description (Flash/videos within the original can be played on mobile)
Lower Operating Costs
|PC Cable Connection Rate||55.00||%|
|Mobile Connection Rate||45.00||%|
|a) Average Volume per Detailed Page||1,500.00||KB|
|b) Mobile Traffic||1.35||TB|
|C) Average Volume per Sliced Page after Snapping||60.00||KB|
|d) Average Number of Sliced Pages after Snapping||15.00||Page|
|e) Average Halfway Deviation Rate of Detailed Page after Snapping||20.00||%|
|*f) Average Volume of Detailed Page after Snapping||180.00||KB|
|**g) Mobile Traffic||0.16||TB|
|h) Traffic Volume||1.81||TB|
*f = c x d x e
**g = f / a x b
* Based on about 12 million detailed mobile pages for Company A with a total volume of 17 TB, average resized image capacity of 60k, an average of 15 sliced images, and a mobile connection rate of 45%.
Regardless of the server specifications, licenses cost 300,000 KRW per month, depending on the number of installed servers. There is no added initial cost.
|Product Name||Usage Price||Note|
|Orange - S|
Convert Caching SNAP Server Core license
|300,000 KRW/Server||Fees depend on the number of installed servers.|
Recommended Server Specifications and Product Version
You can use both standard and high-memory servers. It is recommended that you use Centos 6.3 (64-bit) or later.
* The applicable product version is v 3.14.15.
Product and Technical Support Inquiry
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Weekdays 9 AM - 6 PM)
- Telephone: 1522-8330