Seller: Techdata ㅣ Available
Appropriate Data Encryption Solution for Cloud
D'Amo provides a database encryption product in cloud and an encryption key management solution for safe key management. D'Amo has various components to suit your specific environment, such as API encryption or file encryption methods for cloud and also provides a key management solution to manage the encryption key life-cycle.
|Support for all DBMS|
|Key Management Solution|
* For more details, refer to the website.
|Product||Model||Standard Specifications for Service||Monthly Fee (Per Unit)|
|DA||4 vCPU servers||350,000 KRW|
|8 vCPU servers||500,000 KRW|
|12 vCPU servers||650,000 KRW|
|16 vCPU servers||800,000 KRW|
|24 vCPU servers||1,100,000 KRW|
|32 vCPU servers||1,500,000 KRW|
|BA||Based on 1 application server||350,000 KRW|
|Maintenance||Based on 1 unit, monthly cost (remote/email/landline, support from 9 AM to 6 PM)||100,000 KRW|
|Maintenance, Premium Service||Based on 1 unit, monthly cost, monthly routine check (once a month), |
ICS report 24 X 365 failure response (including night hours)
|Decryption Costs||Based on DB decryption of 1 unit for migration, 1 time||250,000 KRW|
|Installation costs||Installation costs Included in the maintenance costs|
* Detailed Description of Fees
- 1. Difference in billing method: BA method is billed per application server. DA method is billed per DB server vCPU.
- 2. Difference of encryption method:
- DA method includes query editing by inserting an encryption/decryption API into the DB server to perform the final encryption/decryption.
- The BA method includes source editing by inserting the API into the application server terminal to send encrypted/decrypted data to the DB server.
- 3. Difference of restrictions in client environment:
- The DA method operates as partially dependent on DBMS and requires query editing.
- The BA method, which operates independently with DBMS, may have limitations depending on the language, and requires source editing.
- 4. An environment that cannot be accessed by DA or Cloud DB and No SQL DB may be proposed as BA (API).
|Meaning||Encryption Method||Component Description||Billing Policy|
|API||a. An API method that performs encryption in application without any effect on DBMS.
b. BA-JPF is an API optimized for the Java Framework Platform.
c. If many clients share 1 DBMS, encryption is possible with the BA method only.
d. Source editing of the client web server is required (by developer).
|DA||DBMS Application||DB[MS] API||a. Method of encryption by providing lightweight functions using DB[MS] API method.
b. User defined functions are provided within the DBMS.
c. Method of editing all queries that include the column subject to encryption.
(A part of editing development may need to be performed by the customer.)
* Please contact us for more details.
Product & Technical Support Inquiries
- Email : email@example.com
- home : www.techdata.co.kr
- Telephone : 010-9259-7919